Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Advice: Jobs for Stay-At-Home Parents in Ontario

Advice: Jobs for Stay-At-Home Parents in Ontario

Old Feb 22nd 2005, 1:56 am
Happy in Canada.

Grah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice: Jobs for Stay-At-Home Parents in Ontario

Fluffy,

Lets see what could you do?
Originally Posted by Fluffy
Well, currently I am a nanny in Amsterdam. I am a qualified teacher,
And this report http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/childr...elopmental.htm

Would suggest you get licensed and start you own child care centre and then perk of the job your kid gets in free and you make money having his mates over to play.
PS there are some other really cool links maps demographics for everyone thinking of going to Toronto on that site.

http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/children/vac_maps.htm
for example updated to day, child care vacancy for each age by region and age. even where the child care centres are.

Have fun enjoy yourselves

Last edited by Grah; Feb 22nd 2005 at 2:08 am.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 3:22 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grah
perk of the job your kid gets in free and you make money having his mates over to play.
And all your birthday and Xmas parties are Tax Deductable
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 4:36 am
Faire de la *fluff fluff*

Fluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura about

Thanks all for the advice. You know, I have thought about starting up something - I have a really good idea but don;t want to junx it. But then, I would need the money - ha ha.
Well, of course I could never deprive myself of my biggest dream - having a baby - I just don't want to have one for selfish reasons and then let it be left to suffer for our mistakes - you know?
I want to make sure there is a plan - but like you say - when the time comes you'll know what to do.

Not sure about the starting of my own daycare - I am a teacher (english) so don't know if I would qualifiy for younger children, even though I have had loads of experience.

Anyhoos, we'll see!
Fluffy