Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Accommodation this summer

Accommodation this summer

Old Jan 6th 2010, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to all
Default Accommodation this summer

Hi
We (just the two of us) are looking to stay in a nice place near montreal or Toronto for six weeks starting around the end of july. I have exhausted the internet looking for accommodation and have decided we would like to stay in a cosy lodge/apartment/but not really a hotel.
i could be on here all day and then it came to me that maybe you could help me by giving some recommendations, i don't know, but maybe some of you could recommend a place to stay following your many reccies? or perhaps direct me to a decent website...or.........if ur already emigrated and fancy a house swap for a few weeks in order to see family??? just a thought.

Many thanks in advance