Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Accommodation in Calgary

Accommodation in Calgary

Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Accommodation in Calgary

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
I'm not familiar with B&B establishments in the far south. There is a cluster of them in the close-in southwest. They include Twin Gables, Westways and 1910 Elbow River Manor. I've never been into any of them, but have driven past them. The neighbourhood in which they're situated has exceptionally good bus service to downtown, and it also has a good selection of restaurants.
I stayed in the elbow river manor this time last year, its a bit expensive for a b&b but i loved it, such luxury! Roger and Patti the owners were very helpful, this is why b&b's are such a good idea, loads of local info! Also location was fab with the bars and restaurants of 4th st and 17th ave a walk away.Will paste a photo
Attached Thumbnails Accommodation in Calgary-cnv00007a.jpg   Accommodation in Calgary-cnv00006a.jpg