Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

6" or the whole foot?

View Poll Results: How much do you need?
6" is enough to satisfy me
20.83%
I need the whole foot
33.33%
WTF?
45.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

6" or the whole foot?

Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:35 pm
Canadiain

Notiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud of
Default 6" or the whole foot?

Whats your preference?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:37 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 6" or the whole foot?

Originally Posted by Notiaink...honest
Whats your preference?
Yours would seem to be absinthe.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:43 pm
Canadiain

Notiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Yours would seem to be absinthe.
Not a lunchtime
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:54 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

What are we talking here, subway sandwiches.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:56 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by raine66
What are we talking here, subway sandwiches.
Don't be disgusting. Why would anyone want to have sex with a sandwich?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:05 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bazzz
Don't be disgusting. Why would anyone want to have sex with a sandwich?
And there was me thinking since it was lunch time we were talking sandwiches.

I was being flippant FFS.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:17 pm
Canadiain

Noone wants 6"? Strange, thats seems the normal option, at least around here.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:20 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess people just like to cram as much meat into their mouths as they possibly can.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:24 pm
Reunited

Noone wants 6"? Strange, thats seems the normal option, at least around here.
Whats even more strange, is that if you are referring to sex, and me being so completely innocent I'm still thinking sandwiches , then it would appear that it has been mostly men who have actually voted in your poll.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:25 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

I've voted for 6" but do go for 8" at Quizno's.
I find 6" an elegant sufficiency, but I realise that there will always be those, whose ego's will require them to go for the full foot.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
but I realise that there will always be those, whose ego's will require them to go for the full foot.
Best to trim the toenails first, I imagine.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:44 pm
Canadiain

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
I've voted for 6" but do go for 8" at Quizno's.
I find 6" an elegant sufficiency, but I realise that there will always be those, whose ego's will require them to go for the full foot.
Its not my ego, its my appetite. I've a large frame to satisy!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:57 pm

Its not my ego, its my appetite. I've a large frame to satisy!
I bet Mrs NOT would love to know she's being described in such terms.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 6:03 pm
Canadiain

Originally Posted by Souvenir
I bet Mrs NOT would love to know she's being described in such terms.
LOL, if only you knew her She goes for 12" more often than 6.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

if its not subs then im bloody worried

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.