Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

3 Week visit to Edmonton, Jan 2011 What to look for/at to help decide to immigrate.

3 Week visit to Edmonton, Jan 2011 What to look for/at to help decide to immigrate.

Old Dec 2nd 2011, 7:15 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Week visit to Edmonton, Jan 2011 What to look for/at to help decide to immigrat

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
When my eldest gets to 14, I'm going to pull him out of school, take him down to the docks and indenture him onto a whaling boat.
This sounds like a good 'un, perhaps you could note the name of the boat as my ten year old is quite advanced for his years.

Might I say how jolly and festive, both you and Oink are - most festive gentlemen!
Old Dec 2nd 2011, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Maryland (via Belfast, Manchester, Toronto and London)
MarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Week visit to Edmonton, Jan 2011 What to look for/at to help decide to immigrat

deleted

Last edited by MarylandNed; Dec 2nd 2011 at 8:04 pm.