Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

£99.00 to Vancouver in july with Canadian Affair

£99.00 to Vancouver in july with Canadian Affair

Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

angie123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default £99.00 to Vancouver in july with Canadian Affair

yep just for selected dates in July, one way. Awful airline company but cheap.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:22 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: £99.00 to Vancouver in july with Canadian Affair

Originally Posted by angie123
yep just for selected dates in July, one way. Awful airline company but cheap.
Ok I had to reply this one. Since when has Canadian Affair been an airline.??
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Its not an airline. Its a company, as i said. they use thomas cook and some other shoddy outfit. But as i said, they are cheap usually.
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Ok I had to reply this one. Since when has Canadian Affair been an airline.??
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:25 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Its not an airline. Its a company, as i said. they use thomas cook and some other shoddy outfit. But as i said, they are cheap usually.
NO you said it was an airline company which means it is a company operating its own airline.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Huh? Are you arguing with me over this? Sheesh, i dont have the time. I have two kids screaming in the background and all i want is to let people know that there are cheap flights. I am new here, leave me alone. Basically, get a life already.

NO you said it was an airline company which means it is a company operating its own airline.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:31 pm
Banned

Huh? Are you arguing with me over this? Sheesh, i dont have the time. I have two kids screaming in the background and all i want is to let people know that there are cheap flights. I am new here, leave me alone. Basically, get a life already.
LOL
If you have two kids screaming in the background why dont you stop posting and go look after them.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

That's my husband's department. We have a rota
LOL
If you have two kids screaming in the background why dont you stop posting and go look after them.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

pinkpanther is a name known to allpinkpanther is a name known to allpinkpanther is a name known to allpinkpanther is a name known to allpinkpanther is a name known to allpinkpanther is a name known to allpinkpanther is a name known to allpinkpanther is a name known to allpinkpanther is a name known to allpinkpanther is a name known to allpinkpanther is a name known to all

Thanks Angie, I'm looking at using them for my trip back home for the summer

Like the rota idea!!
That's my husband's department. We have a rota
Old Jul 12th 2006, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

pennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to say.
Not awful, not shoddy.
Canadian affair take bookings for Thomas Cook and My Travel. These are charter airlines.
People so often expect to pay less than half what they would pay for BA or Air Canada and get the same standards.

All airlines have things go wrong. Charter flights are more at the mercy of being moved in the schedule than sheduled flights.
If they don't get enough bookings they have to change things around and sometimes cancel flights etc.
Yes it's annoying, but thats the risk we take when we book a cheap flight.
Personally I have flown with My Travel and Thomas Cooke booked through Canadian affair and they were great.

Penny
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:16 pm
AOR 16th August 2004

tirrellz has a brilliant futuretirrellz has a brilliant futuretirrellz has a brilliant futuretirrellz has a brilliant futuretirrellz has a brilliant futuretirrellz has a brilliant future

I am sure it's not your intention but you are quite entertaining.
LOL
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by tirrellz
I am sure it's not your intention but you are quite entertaining.
Hey I see my role here as that of entertainer and part time information imparter.
SO I will accept what I hope is a compliment with grace and a .
Old Jul 12th 2006, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Don't worry every site has one.
I'm sure some people will be glad of this info.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Hey I see my role here as that of entertainer and part time information imparter.
SO I will accept what I hope is a compliment with grace and a .
Go back to the maple leaf Knobber!!!
Old Jul 12th 2006, 11:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Can we keep it civil?

Last edited by Biiiiink; Jul 13th 2006 at 1:08 am.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

Isn't one of your kids 18?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.