Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

*Spoiler* European Champions Final

*Spoiler* European Champions Final

Old May 17th 2006, 8:11 pm
Cochrane AB Bound!

us3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really nice
Default *Spoiler* European Champions Final

Well im bored with the champions league final and its only half time.
**removed - spoler**
Would be different if Man U were playing.
Left Hubby and Son watching it.

Last edited by ray1968; May 17th 2006 at 8:57 pm.
Old May 17th 2006, 8:17 pm
OMG - I'm back

nivlad will become famous soon enoughnivlad will become famous soon enough
Default Re: *Spoiler* European Champions Final

Originally Posted by us3andthedog
Arsenal are beating Barcelona by 1 goal thanks to a header from Sol Campbel and the Arsenal goalie has been sent off!
it is on over here too, TSN
Old May 17th 2006, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nivlad
it is on over here too, TSN

Hey....stop crowding my space.....the world hockey championships are on dont you know!
Old May 17th 2006, 8:59 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Hey....stop crowding my space.....the world hockey championships are on dont you know!
Bloody Spaniards!!!!!!
Old May 17th 2006, 9:00 pm
Happy in Canada.

Grah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond repute

it's ok its all over and the non- Arsenal fans are happy.

Old May 17th 2006, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Bloody Spaniards!!!!!!
Bloody russians, finns, swedes, lavtians, slovakians, americans, etc. et.c....
Old May 17th 2006, 11:00 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

That ref was sooooooooo bad. They kicked lumps out of TH all night. You would have put your mortgage on him scoring those two easy chances. The difference was Henrik Larsson when he came on. The two passes for the goals were sublime. I'm a Man U fan but wanted the Gooners to win

Never mind Thierry, come and join the throng at OT when RVN goes. Wow.....Henry n Rooney up front. Now there's a forward line.
Old May 17th 2006, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kellydrew
That ref was sooooooooo bad. They kicked lumps out of TH all night. You would have put your mortgage on him scoring those two easy chances. The difference was Henrik Larsson when he came on. The two passes for the goals were sublime. I'm a Man U fan but wanted the Gooners to win

Never mind Thierry, come and join the throng at OT when RVN goes. Wow.....Henry n Rooney up front. Now there's a forward line.
Oh come on Drew!

How could you have wanted "The Invincibles" to win?!

Fair play to them taking the lead with ten men but Barca for me should have trounced them from the outset.

I was glad to see Lehmann got his comeuppance anyway.
Old May 18th 2006, 12:17 am
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Mr Lee]Oh come on Drew!

For no other reason than they.....the club not the players....are English. I agree with your sentiment about Lehman. He's a right t..t!!!!

Where you up to with you application? I became landed on May 5th. Just trying to sell the house now. :scared: Its been up for 5 weeks and we've had nobody through the bloody door yet. Looks like the market revival hasn't hit Wigan yet .......At this rate I'll be at FC United with you next season.

Take care

Drew
Old May 18th 2006, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kellydrew]
Originally Posted by Mr Lee
Oh come on Drew!

For no other reason than they.....the club not the players....are English. I agree with your sentiment about Lehman. He's a right t..t!!!!

Where you up to with you application? I became landed on May 5th. Just trying to sell the house now. :scared: Its been up for 5 weeks and we've had nobody through the bloody door yet. Looks like the market revival hasn't hit Wigan yet .......At this rate I'll be at FC United with you next season.

Take care

Drew
Heh heh!

KNow exactly where you are with the house mate. We finally got an offer two weeks ago and accepted it, but the estate agents are dragging their heels like you wouldn't believe.

Have faith though.

It took nearly four months for us to get an offer. Just keep on at your estate agents and don't feel afraid of threatening to change if they're not doing their job.

My passport's still with London and we've just hit a stumbling block with the littl'un's passport. We applied for Canadian citizenship for him but didn't realise we had to send a passport application off at the same time. So, now we have to do a Canadian passport application for him with just over four weeks until we land! At two months old he's not the easiest person to get to conform to CHC's strict photo regulations either. We just wasted £5 today on a load of pics that are useless 'cos his head is not up to the required size within the frame. Nightmare.

As for seeing me at FC next season - sadly not. I'll be over there by then. I'd advise you to go though if you get the chance and see what OT's been missing these last few years atmosphere wise.

Are you back in blighty yet then?
Old May 18th 2006, 12:01 pm
Kelly

[QUOTE=Mr Lee]
Originally Posted by kellydrew

Heh heh!

KNow exactly where you are with the house mate. We finally got an offer two weeks ago and accepted it, but the estate agents are dragging their heels like you wouldn't believe.

Have faith though.

It took nearly four months for us to get an offer. Just keep on at your estate agents and don't feel afraid of threatening to change if they're not doing their job.

My passport's still with London and we've just hit a stumbling block with the littl'un's passport. We applied for Canadian citizenship for him but didn't realise we had to send a passport application off at the same time. So, now we have to do a Canadian passport application for him with just over four weeks until we land! At two months old he's not the easiest person to get to conform to CHC's strict photo regulations either. We just wasted £5 today on a load of pics that are useless 'cos his head is not up to the required size within the frame. Nightmare.

As for seeing me at FC next season - sadly not. I'll be over there by then. I'd advise you to go though if you get the chance and see what OT's been missing these last few years atmosphere wise.

Are you back in blighty yet then?
Yeh

Came back last Friday. Cant afford to live over there and keep this place going? Have no jobs over there yet so the money we make on this is to keep us going till we get something over there.

Guelph.........Ah the home of Sleemans. I love their honey brown. We should hook up as the wife has a cousin in Guelph, or is it Kitchener? Either way Barrie is only an hour or so away.

Congrats on your Visa. Good feeling innit? Is your OH Canadian?

Drew
Old May 18th 2006, 4:55 pm
millymolly

mandyrawlinson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by us3andthedog
**removed - spoler**
typical manc nazi.

thought it was a better final than man u- bayern.

so there.
cheers
leadman