tax return help

Old Mar 6th 2012, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

lancsplumber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default tax return help

Hi i wonder if anybody could help me I am unsure whether I am needed to file a tax return for the small bit of 2011 i worked I have only been living and working in the Netherlands since august 2011 and I have received no info from belasting asking for me to do a tax return etc but i keep getting people telling me its compulsory etc and when I phone the belasting office they refuse to talk to me in English as they can only due to legislation give information in dutch. bit of a sticky wicket as when i ring the expat companys they wont tell me 100% wether it necessary for me to do so but insist i do it obviously they want my custom. Any help would be appreciated
Old Mar 7th 2012, 7:51 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tax return help

Paying tax is compulsory.
To pay it you should look for a Belastingconsulent. Contact a few to see how much it is but it could be as a little as 30 to 50 €. The good news is if you have paid taxes over part of year you maybe due for a refund.
A good Belastingconsulent will talk to you in English.