Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg
Reload this Page >

Phone Service Providers - Special Numbers (credit checking, voicemail etc)

Phone Service Providers - Special Numbers (credit checking, voicemail etc)

Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

username132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Phone Service Providers - Special Numbers (credit checking, voicemail etc)

Created this thread to find out the KPN special numers.

I know a lot of foreign people tend to have this issue sooner or later when the switch service providers, so I figured this thread should be open to people to post all that they know.

I know that for Orange it's 1244 to find out how much credit you have left and 1233 to access voicemail (this is PAYG, don't know if contract is different).
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

username132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Phone Service Providers - Special Numbers (credit checking, voicemail etc)

Originally Posted by username132
Created this thread to find out the KPN special numers.

I know a lot of foreign people tend to have this issue sooner or later when the switch service providers, so I figured this thread should be open to people to post all that they know.

I know that for Orange it's 1244 to find out how much credit you have left and 1233 to access voicemail (this is PAYG, don't know if contract is different).
I now know that for KPN, 1233 is voicemail. Don't know how to check how many minutes I have left...