Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg
Reload this Page >

Moving to Belgium, July this year.

Moving to Belgium, July this year.

Old Mar 15th 2013, 10:45 am
Just Joined

JCooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Belgium, July this year.

Hi all,

I'm making the long haul back to Europe after a couple of years in beautiful New Zealand (a tug of war for the heart strings), but it will be to stay in Leuven, in Belgium. I'm looking around the internet as much as possible for a studio, or even a room to sublet (preferably a house with English speaking flatmates at this point to save money) but it seems very difficult.

Firstly, it's expensive. The majority of the rooms I have found are exclusively for students, and as I'll be working full time, this doesn't include me. As for the rest, finding places that are either affordable, or have a tenancy beginning in July are impossible to find at this point.

I like to plan in advance to ease my fear and paranoia, so any chances of finding someone who lives in or around Leuven at this point would be awesome. Does anyone have any advice for how best to find a rental here?

Thanks,

Jon.