Housing in Amserdam

Old Sep 14th 2011, 7:55 am
Just Joined

button1123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Housing in Amserdam

My partner and I have recently moved to the Netherlands, and have desperately been trying to find reasonable accommodation in Amsterdam, we can afford to pay up to a thousand euros a month (but NOT if the first month means spending three thousand because of extra fees, we can afford 1800 for the first month, at a push) which has made the search harder. Does anyone have any suggestions? or know of agencies that don't have such steep fees? We found one website with a one off registration fee of twenty euros that a friend used,but it manly contained single rooms rather than apartments!

Many thanks
Old Sep 15th 2011, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

HurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud of
Default Re: Housing in Amserdam

Regardless of who you rent from, you will be expected to pay at least the contract arrangement fees which are around 200 Eur.

We rent with these guys who only charge these fees and nothing extra. Check the expat link on the website for minimum earnings requirements... http://www.jacobusrecourt.nl/nl/part...rwoningen.html