Bars open

Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bars open

Originally Posted by Kapri
Christ! it's been a while since someone said that to me
you should come to holland more

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Icarus
I.ve never been but

I met a Dutch girl with inflatable shoes last week, phoned her up to arrange a date

but unfortunately she'd popped her clogs.
Groan. Get him off!!
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky

what's the strongest thing here? I need it.
*coughs*
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

I.ve never been but

I met a Dutch girl with inflatable shoes last week, phoned her up to arrange a date

but unfortunately she'd popped her clogs.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:30 pm

*coughs*
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:31 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Groan. Get him off!!
Originally Posted by winedonju
thats the best i've got

i think
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:31 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Don't encourage him
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:32 pm

Don't encourage him
Yeah, those nuns still havent recovered from last time
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:32 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Don't encourage him
there are no Dutch jokes , their so nice
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:33 pm

More drink please.
BE Forum Addict

Don't encourage him
like we could stop him
Handsome Internet Guy

Yeah, those nuns still havent recovered from last time
ohh yes , very sad state that was
BE Forum Addict

More drink please.
me too, come on guys keep the liquid flowing
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:35 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

me too, come on guys keep the liquid flowing
me..................................just anything.................
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:35 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

i see theres a Thread about being a sole trader .... is Dutch for Lumberjack ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.