Reload this Page >

Your Worst Dating Experience

Your Worst Dating Experience

Old May 2nd 2007, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Your Worst Dating Experience

Originally Posted by chels
(pity really, his mum really was lovely).
Yeah, but you weren't involved with her....

There was also the date when, smooching across the table in a romantic restaurant, the bloke managed to drape his sleeve through the candle and set fire to his shirt. Thankfully, we had water as well as wine so he could be quickly doused.

(confession to make - that wasn't really a bad experience, just hilarious, and he went on to become OH. As he's washing up downstairs right this minute, I can forgive him for being a pyromaniac)
Oh god, that's funny. Beats my wig man.
Old May 2nd 2007, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

My wife never lets me forget our "first date". I took her to Chatham Library
Old May 2nd 2007, 2:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by medwaymark
Such a romantic, Mark.

What's wrong with books? And it's perfectly possible to snog quietly behind the shelves....
Old May 2nd 2007, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iPom
Such a romantic, Mark.

What's wrong with books? And it's perfectly possible to snog quietly behind the shelves....
Not on a first date
Old May 2nd 2007, 5:13 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

date 1
bloke tries to stuff his tongue so far down my throat I choke, i duck out the back and go home!!

when I was 15 I had 3 blokes going at the same time unfortunately date from hell is where they all turn up and find out about each other BIG punch up, I duck out the back and go home.

dump a guy cos he's too intense and bastard turns up outside my door in nurses home dead drunk serenading me and shouting to me to have a drink with him other inmates telling me to sort him and get rid of him He insists I have a drink with him!! Whisky which I hate agree to if he goes away he doesnt I hit him with the whisky and push him outside and lock the door
Old May 2nd 2007, 5:14 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I like Chatham library loads of choice there
Old May 2nd 2007, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

Not on a first date

Prude.

Old May 3rd 2007, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
I like Chatham library loads of choice there
They knocked it down last week... that was part of our history they ripped out
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by iPom
Prude.

She wouldn't let me
Old May 3rd 2007, 1:52 pm

They knocked it down last week... that was part of our history they ripped out
spent many happy hours there shall have to go and have a look see
Old May 4th 2007, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

spent many happy hours there shall have to go and have a look see
It is now in that building where they used to have the roller discos, can't remember what it's called now. If I remember I'll add it later.

Added: It had a big sign on the outside that said "Indoor Bowls" & is by the car park you enter from Dock Road

Last edited by medwaymark; May 4th 2007 at 9:55 am.
Old May 4th 2007, 8:39 pm

It is now in that building where they used to have the roller discos, can't remember what it's called now. If I remember I'll add it later.

Added: It had a big sign on the outside that said "Indoor Bowls" & is by the car park you enter from Dock Road
thanks I usually just go to the shopping centre or the designer outlet now
Old May 5th 2007, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks I usually just go to the shopping centre or the designer outlet now
We work in one of those two new office buildings next to Dockside, as you leave Dock Road for Dockside, we are right next to the next roundabout.
Old May 5th 2007, 8:25 pm

We work in one of those two new office buildings next to Dockside, as you leave Dock Road for Dockside, we are right next to the next roundabout.
will wave to you next time i go past
Old May 5th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - now i am queen of disasterous dates - now where shall i start

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.