Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Your Top 10 Threads of 2006

Your Top 10 Threads of 2006

Old Jan 2nd 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of
Default Re: Your Top 10 Threads of 2006

In support of my nomination m'lud I suffer from technological illiteracy and couldn't work out how to specify the post. Is this any better?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=poach+eggs
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 8:57 pm
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flip
In support of my nomination m'lud I suffer from technological illiteracy and couldn't work out how to specify the post. Is this any better?

CHOOKS AWAY

can't BEat a chicken and egg thread

anymore?
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 9:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Bix's story of Tropical Cyclone Larry

and - has anyone mentioned Mooncups yet? (blokes, don't gooooo there, you'll regret it!:scared: )
Noooooo not after the MIL towel thread please....

but then Bix's description of natures BEauty and the BEast thread is more deserving - IMO
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Love a bit of Satire - but must make a claim when I buy a boat this year
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 12:03 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flip

That was def. a good one and deserves to be up there
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 12:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jond
I think any thread that has anything to do with debt in the UK.

It brings all the self righteous people on here screaming about the rights and wrongs of leaving or even discussing debts or outstanding credit cards etc.

Anybody would think that the OP are nazi war criminals

I just love reading these posts, you get page after page of rubbish and normally 1 post, usually from Centurion that makes any real sense.
Your right....22 pages on this issue:
a similar experience as Centurion with NTL - over a tenner

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...highlight=debt
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 12:48 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

I was so happy when Northerner posted the scissor sister link - Don't feel like dancing. Was the best fun I've had in ages.
I always like reading ipoms topics.
The thing I dislike is when I see a topic with a subject of interest, it starts off on topic and then degenerates to chat or banter, which has nothing to do with the original subject in mind.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 1:40 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by C&R
I always like reading ipoms topics.
Awww, thanks.

Even the spider one?

Originally Posted by C&R
The thing I dislike is when I see a topic with a subject of interest, it starts off on topic and then degenerates to chat or banter, which has nothing to do with the original subject in mind.

Last edited by iPom; Jan 3rd 2007 at 1:47 am.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 1:45 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by C&R
nature of the beast I am afraid.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 4:14 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=343323 was pretty funny ...
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 4:33 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and this one ...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345952
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 4:59 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
I am sending some belated karma for yours mate.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 5:08 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that - have just spent the last half hour reliving the experience
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 5:22 am
Account Closed

a shame 'cause its a 2005 thread but well worth a look
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 5:29 am
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by The OH
a shame 'cause its a 2005 thread but well worth a look

You are a hard man

Who's OH are you ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.