Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

your silliest outfit

your silliest outfit

Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:14 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default your silliest outfit

what was the daftest outfit you wore when young

mine had to be my hobble skirt and bondage blouse with black long hair and purple tips!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: your silliest outfit

Originally Posted by asher

mine had to be my hobble skirt and bondage blouse with black long hair and purple tips!!
lol

where do I begin sooooooooo many but had some huge taffeta trousers bright red when i was a new romantic oh the shame sure i have a pic somewhere looked good with my blue hair
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:21 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

What is a hobble skirt
Originally Posted by curly
lol

where do I begin sooooooooo many but had some huge taffeta trousers bright red when i was a new romantic oh the shame sure i have a pic somewhere looked good with my blue hair
Lol ah indeed the shame
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:24 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
What is a hobble skirt

Lol ah indeed the shame
a skirt so tight you can only hobble along
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:24 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

a skirt so tight you can only hobble along
Lol, ah I see like a pencil skirt?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:26 pm

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, ah I see like a pencil skirt?
but tighter and black leather with buckles was best

knickerbockers and frilly shirts were bad too
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

Various outfits ..Punk, Two-tone girl , but yes the New romantic phase is the winner of "silliest Outfit"

Big ruffle white shirt with huge sleeves, and black silky panterloons

Big back combed hair .... lots and lots of eye-liner ( That was just my boy-friend !!!)

Michelle
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:28 pm

but tighter and black leather with buckles was best

knickerbockers and frilly shirts were bad too
OH my gosh
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:47 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

most of my clothes....lol...I wasn't allowed to be in with any crowd....I can remember starting comprehensive with white knee high socks and a very nice skirt from Marks and Spencer....I remember rolling it over hoping it would look like all my mates, whose skirts were similar but shorter and rolling my socks down, so they hit my nice grey hush puppies.....good grief!

Other than that I didn't have a ra ra skirt and just about managed to wear a pair of knickerbockers - that was I changed into them when I arrived at a party......he he ......sad I know......sheltered life I led!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:27 pm
Bexleyheath to Brisbane

sarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nice

Originally Posted by smiling4
most of my clothes....lol...I wasn't allowed to be in with any crowd....I can remember starting comprehensive with white knee high socks and a very nice skirt from Marks and Spencer....I remember rolling it over hoping it would look like all my mates, whose skirts were similar but shorter and rolling my socks down, so they hit my nice grey hush puppies.....good grief!

Other than that I didn't have a ra ra skirt and just about managed to wear a pair of knickerbockers - that was I changed into them when I arrived at a party......he he ......sad I know......sheltered life I led!
For me it was a multi coloured clown like, baggy all in one jumpsuit worn with Kickers, thought I looked well hip but looking at photos I just look like an idiot!! Again, ra ra skirts, jeans with the flint stones on the front, reversable jumpers, bat wing leather jacket, puff balls - whoever invented those should be shot and I can't believe they made a comeback this year!! Also not forgetting skin tight PVC trousers worn with belly top - I looked like a lady of the night!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by sarahl322
For me it was a multi coloured clown like, baggy all in one jumpsuit worn with Kickers, thought I looked well hip but looking at photos I just look like an idiot!! Again, ra ra skirts, jeans with the flint stones on the front, reversable jumpers, bat wing leather jacket, puff balls - whoever invented those should be shot and I can't believe they made a comeback this year!! Also not forgetting skin tight PVC trousers worn with belly top - I looked like a lady of the night!!!!
I thought that was the main aim when you are teenagers to look like a lady of the night
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:29 pm
Bexleyheath to Brisbane

sarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nicesarahl322 is just really nice

I thought that was the main aim when you are teenagers to look like a lady of the night
Oh it was, me and my friends were pure class - sitting at a bus stop drinking pink lady out of a bottle!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by smiling4

Lol ah bless that happened to me! My older sister told my mom that everyone at senior school wore knee high white socks, you know the ones with the flowery holes cut out fo them So off I went to school with my a line skirt and knee high socks and then was horrified when I got there - tried to roll my socks down and looked like I had donuts around my ankles

I also had a ra ra skirt, red glittery with a matching waistcoat that I wore to partys - I was only 10 though
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:53 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

When I was 20 I was heavily into the rock scene.
I used to wear basques and thigh high boots going out.
I remember waiting for a friend at Tottenham Court rd tube in London and everyone was staring at me.
Looking back I think they thought I was a 'lady of the night'
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

scotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to all

My first disco when the Kylie range was first out (MacKays was it?) I LOVED this outfit. Felt really grown up.

I wore (matching) a black puff skirt with a fushia pink in-lining that just fell below the black skirt, a black polo neck with a dodgy silver embelem thing going on at the throat, and a black waistcoat with fushia pink off sets. All topped off by the side ponytail.

I was a time traveller. I was a Chav in the 80's.

In my teens I also had a pair of converse upon the toes of which I drew the sign for gemini (my starsign) like this II - I thought I was soooooo cool

Dyed my hair green by accident also when trying to dye it blue. Rebelious phase. Would have had more impact if my mum didn't approve. She MUST have know I would never do it agin after looking like such a prat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.