Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Your the one for me fatty!

Wikiposts

Your the one for me fatty!

Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:40 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Your the one for me fatty!

Originally Posted by Icarus
shag ?
how would that manage with dodgy knees??? still possible to get breathless??
Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:52 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
how would that manage with dodgy knees??? still possible to get breathless??
yes , with the right guidance
Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:52 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
yes , with the right guidance
thats good news then!!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fenton Beasley
[F]Try eating less and moving more © Billy Connolly[/FONT]
The big yin always says it as it is!

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Can we make it Monday?
how are you going SallyClaire?

So far so good for me, I just got back from our camping trip last night and I think I've already lost about half my bodyweight considering the amount of flesh the midges took off me! argh!

I just skim read the last few pages but as far as I saw it's just you and me Fair enough the two fat ladies ride again!

Lindsay x
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
The big yin always says it as it is!

how are you going SallyClaire?

So far so good for me, I just got back from our camping trip last night and I think I've already lost about half my bodyweight considering the amount of flesh the midges took off me! argh!

I just skim read the last few pages but as far as I saw it's just you and me Fair enough the two fat ladies ride again!

Lindsay x
It's just you and me kid!

all going well so far today but we are having roast chicken tonight (should have been last night but I forgot to take it out of the freezer soon enough!) so will have to demonstrate some willpower with the roast spuds
Also managed to get in some exercise too which should please Fenton

How was camping?
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

It's just you and me kid!

all going well so far today but we are having roast chicken tonight (should have been last night but I forgot to take it out of the freezer soon enough!) so will have to demonstrate some willpower with the roast spuds
Also managed to get in some exercise too which should please Fenton

How was camping?
TBH I quite enjoyed it was just good to get away from this b****y house it's starting too feel like a millstone around my neck! The kids had a great time, roasting marshmallows and the like and the baby slept better at night than she ever has at home

So at least if we can't sell the house we know she'll be quite happy in a tent!

Lindsay x
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

ps roast tatties are over-rated anyway!

Lindsay x
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

ps roast tatties are over-rated anyway!

Lindsay x
It's OK, I just weighed myself Now have all the motivation I need, it was shocking, heaviest I have ever been, even pregnant
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

It's OK, I just weighed myself Now have all the motivation I need, it was shocking, heaviest I have ever been, even pregnant
I know how you feel I'm edging up to my twin pregnancy weight! I've been good with the food all day but could I go a glass of wine now!

Lindsay x
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know how you feel I'm edging up to my twin pregnancy weight! I've been good with the food all day but could I go a glass of wine now!

Lindsay x
Right, let's not get despondent, we've to stay strong together & then we can do this
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Right, let's not get despondent, we've to stay strong together & then we can do this
Yes but lets do this with a glass of wine in hand, if we stick to a dry white then the Kcals are so small that after a few you can't even read them!

Lindsay x
Old Sep 1st 2008, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes but lets do this with a glass of wine in hand, if we stick to a dry white then the Kcals are so small that after a few you can't even read them!

Lindsay x
So glad you said that as OH has just come home with a bottle
We should not feel bad though as guilt makes cravings worse & even Weight Watchers & Slimming World allow wine
Old Sep 1st 2008, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

So glad you said that as OH has just come home with a bottle
We should not feel bad though as guilt makes cravings worse & even Weight Watchers & Slimming World allow wine
Have a feeling we may not be the best weight loss buddys!

I was at tescos the other day and weight watchers actually do a white wine!

Dread to think what it tastes like but I take that as an endorsement! now go and enjoy with hubby I'm off to do exactly that!

Have a lovely night

Lindsay x
Old Sep 1st 2008, 7:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have a feeling we may not be the best weight loss buddys!

I was at tescos the other day and weight watchers actually do a white wine!

Dread to think what it tastes like but I take that as an endorsement! now go and enjoy with hubby I'm off to do exactly that!

Have a lovely night

Lindsay x
OK, as you have ordered me to

Have fun
Old Sep 1st 2008, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

you too!

Lindsay x