Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Your the one for me fatty!

Your the one for me fatty!

Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Your the one for me fatty!

Hi

Just wondered if there was any interest in a losing weight for Oz thread, I've been blaming my recent weight gain on the latest baby but TBH I just eat too much!:I'm getting really peed off now and need to sort it out, just in case I get harpooned on a Gold Coast beach!

Any takers?

Lindsay x

Last edited by desperatehousewife; Aug 28th 2008 at 4:09 pm. Reason: just cos I can!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your the one for me fatty!

Tried this previously but didn't help, we all failed together

I will try again though. Only got about 10 weeks until we hopefully leave so need to get me (big fat) ass in gear!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

katamina will become famous soon enoughkatamina will become famous soon enough

Go for it!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Tried this previously but didn't help, we all failed together

I will try again though. Only got about 10 weeks until we hopefully leave so need to get me (big fat) ass in gear!

Oh pants!

wheres the positive thinking!
Surely two (big fat)asses are better than one, think we're on the same timeline Sally so are you up for giving it a go? maybe we could start tomorrow...........................(funny that my diet always begins tomorrow, can't think why)

Lindsay x
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
Oh pants!

wheres the positive thinking!
Surely two (big fat)asses are better than one, think we're on the same timeline Sally so are you up for giving it a go? maybe we could start tomorrow...........................(funny that my diet always begins tomorrow, can't think why)

Lindsay x
Can we make it Monday?

When are you leaving Lindsay?
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Can we make it Monday?

When are you leaving Lindsay?

Monday sounds good to me, we were hoping to go by the end of Nov/beg of Dec but if we can't shift the house then it's game over at least for a while

Are your flights booked?

Lindsay x
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:54 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Chips and mayo anyone ???
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Chips and mayo anyone ???
Fat girls and their feeders ring any bells!

(if not check out almost all channel 5 documentaries!)

Lindsay x
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Monday sounds good to me, we were hoping to go by the end of Nov/beg of Dec but if we can't shift the house then it's game over at least for a while

Are your flights booked?

Lindsay x
OK, Monday it is! No gorging over the weekend though in preparation!

No flights booked as yet. Will finalise plans over next week or so.

Have you had much interest in your house?
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:07 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Fat girls and their feeders ring any bells!

(if not check out almost all channel 5 documentaries!)

Lindsay x
It does yeah,i ring the bell and she knows its feeding time
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

OK, Monday it is! No gorging over the weekend though in preparation!

No flights booked as yet. Will finalise plans over next week or so.

Have you had much interest in your house?
All our viewers have wanted to buy but they can't sell their own and in this climate no-one wants to risk a bridging loan:curse:

Have promised the girls a weekend camping, I heard a rumour that the sun was expected for about 1/2 an hour, just after lunchtime in Perth on Saturday and felt it was too good an opportunity to resist! so to Perth we shall go!

diet begins Monday , are we agreed?

Lindsay x
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

It does yeah,i ring the bell and she knows its feeding time

cheeky boy!!

if you don't have anything useful to say then don't say anything at all, did your mum not teach you that!

Lindsay x
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:29 pm
FREE TIBET

Good luck with the diet ladies,mmmmmm lovely jammy doughnuts covered in fresh cream with a full fat milk mocca,lovely
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good luck with the diet ladies,mmmmmm lovely jammy doughnuts covered in fresh cream with a full fat milk mocca,lovely
don't like doughnuts don't know what your trying to imply!

Lindsay x
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You can go off people you know!

And after I was nice to you on your apology thread

Monday it is Lindsay & let's be positive

Enjoy the camping but I think you must be mad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.