Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Your the one for me fatty!

Wikiposts

Your the one for me fatty!

Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:33 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your the one for me fatty!

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
Child labour's not what it once was! =Rip off britain!

Lindsay x

well this is true , thank god for school hols . next week i would be struggling
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:33 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
The only time the ONE left the settee is when the cat had a furball and deposited it onto the settee........................
yep , the sweetest things
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:35 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
yep , the sweetest things
It wasn't "carrots".....just un digested cat crunchies........()
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:37 am
Handsome Internet Guy

It wasn't "carrots".....just un digested cat crunchies........()
bad pussy
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

well this is true , thank god for school hols . next week i would be struggling

we work them hard up north, their back at school already Oh the joys of education!

Lindsay x
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:39 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Is the bar still open these days?? Want a quick Guiness??
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

bad pussy
excuse you

Lindsay x
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:41 am
Handsome Internet Guy

we work them hard up north, their back at school already Oh the joys of education!

Lindsay x
up North eh , i did visit once

Is the bar still open these days?? Want a quick Guiness??
is the pope catholic
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

up North eh , i did visit once
I'm sure you'd remember! its a lovely place!

x
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:46 am
Handsome Internet Guy

I'm sure you'd remember! its a lovely place!

x
i do remember , it was only a few months back . to Edinburgh & i loved it .

you near there ?
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

i do remember , it was only a few months back . to Edinburgh & i loved it .

you near there ?
Yeah 20 mins away, went to school in Edinburgh the best city in the world!

Lindsay x
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:07 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Yeah 20 mins away, went to school in Edinburgh the best city in the world!

Lindsay x
i dunno, i've not been to them all

catch you later
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

i dunno, i've not been to them all

catch you later
Old Aug 28th 2008, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hey SC Im fine.......you soon getting ready for the "Off" then to Oz??!!

Hows the hols going with the kids?? My ONE's been surgically stitched into the settee all holidays playing Xbox..................
Yep! Soon off but no preparation to go seems to be be being done
OH finishes work next Fri (5th) so hopefully after that, we will make more progress!
Both working this weekend so doubt we will get anywhere this weekend
My kids been doing TV, computer, TV:curse:
Nice to see you though
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:10 pm
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Just wondered if there was any interest in a losing weight for Oz thread, I've been blaming my recent weight gain on the latest baby but TBH I just eat too much!:I'm getting really peed off now and need to sort it out, just in case I get harpooned on a Gold Coast beach!

Any takers?

Lindsay x
Try eating less and moving more © Billy Connolly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.