Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

your new year resolutions please?

your new year resolutions please?

Old Dec 26th 2006, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all
Default your new year resolutions please?

ill start ime going to learn to spell betta ,stop smoking and work less :scared:

next please?
Old Dec 26th 2006, 7:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: your new year resolutions please?

Originally Posted by wintersgills
ill start ime going to learn to spell betta ,stop smoking and work less :scared:

next please?

Try to stop smoking

I've tried every year for the last 10 I am down to only 10 a day though
Old Dec 26th 2006, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

No more Mr. Nice Guy.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 7:29 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to try to be nicer to my family. I'm also going to make some friends. And lose 50 lbs.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I'm going to try to be nicer to my family. I'm also going to make some friends. And lose 50 lbs.

You've just made me think of another one. I'm going to try to get to TTP to meet you. Hopefully now I've got LOTS of iron tablets I should be able to get some energy to get there with!!
Old Dec 26th 2006, 8:08 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a car, Wendy. I don't mind coming to pick you up any time to go for a coffee. I'll be going down to part time work mid January, so I'll be free during the week some days. Call me any time and I'll come to get you.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I've got a car, Wendy. I don't mind coming to pick you up any time to go for a coffee. I'll be going down to part time work mid January, so I'll be free during the week some days. Call me any time and I'll come to get you.

I'll ring you early in the New Year and we'll sort something out

FOR DEFINATE
Old Dec 26th 2006, 8:25 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to lose another 20lb and work my butt off at university. Other than that, nowt.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by iPom
I'm going to lose another 20lb and work my butt off at university. Other than that, nowt.

I've lost 10lb just since taking my iron tablets without doing anything different
Old Dec 26th 2006, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy

I'll ring you early in the New Year and we'll sort something out

FOR DEFINATE
My New years resolution is to stop picking on people who mis-spell definite and definitely.

It used to really annoy me seeing people saying they will defiantly, difantly, definatley, difenitly, defnitley do something.

But as its my New Year resolution, and it isn't New Year yet, you spelt it wrong.

JTL
Old Dec 26th 2006, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
My New years resolution is to stop picking on people who mis-spell definite and definitely.

It used to really annoy me seeing people saying they will defiantly, difantly, definatley, difenitly, defnitley do something.

But as its my New Year resolution, and it isn't New Year yet, you spelt it wrong.

JTL

I have an excuse

I'm drunk
Old Dec 26th 2006, 8:59 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I have 2.

I am going to try and be more tolerant of people and hold my tongue

I am going to finally get the weight off my big fat arse. Trying to play cricket yesterday at the park was a stark reminder of how lardy I have become. WW in the new year for me.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
I have an excuse

I'm drunk

Well, I've had a few beers too, but i'm defiantely not drunk

JTL
Old Dec 26th 2006, 9:24 am
SuzieB

blowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of light

Go back to Australia.
Toughen up.
Stop whining.
Make a proper go of it
Oh and get a gorgeous boyfriend
Old Dec 26th 2006, 9:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blowers
Go back to Australia.
Toughen up.
Stop whining.
Make a proper go of it
Oh and get a gorgeous boyfriend
Make sure you do the Aussie bit before the boyfriend bit or your plans may get a bit complicated!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.