Young w***ers.....

Old Sep 17th 2011, 2:36 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute
Default Young w***ers.....

Just back from a bar. My last night in Oz for a few months...

WTF is it with young men these days?

Why do I stand in a queue at the bar as some plonker orders something mini cauldwell would have supped in the Rovers?

what is wrong with a beer? Why do they need to order a red bull and alligator snot? Then they fumble with girlie purses....

When did men stop being men, and become old ladies in designer jeans?

Look lads, you order a beer, you pay for it with a note, and you stuff the change in your back pocket. Anything less marks you done in my book as an old woman.

Is it just me?
Old Sep 17th 2011, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Young wankers....

With you mate, the younger blokes here and in blighty act like there heroes sadly. People like rooney and becks (you know real men)
Whats with the leather shoulder bags and pointy shoes?
Old Sep 17th 2011, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deb68
With you mate, the younger blokes here and in blighty act like there heroes sadly. People like rooney and becks (you know real men)
Whats with the leather shoulder bags and pointy shoes?
You need a night out in shockingham mate... Make a refreshing change for you
Old Sep 17th 2011, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

bradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to all

Originally Posted by eddie007
You need a night out in shockingham mate... Make a refreshing change for you
I, myself, tend not to venture " Darn Sarf " of the river too much......I try and "stik ta road.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1tqxzWdKKu8
Old Sep 17th 2011, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bradfordlad
I, myself, tend not to venture " Darn Sarf " of the river too much......I try and "stik ta road.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1tqxzWdKKu8
One of the best thing about living in shocko... No poncy penny pinching pretty boys down here... Well, not too many.... Not enough to interfere with me and quick service when it comes to buying a pint...
Old Sep 17th 2011, 3:15 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

One of the best thing about living in shocko... No poncy penny pinching pretty boys down here... Well, not too many.... Not enough to interfere with me and quick service when it comes to buying a pint...
surely there must be someone game enough to interfere with you
Old Sep 17th 2011, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ukecadet
surely there must be someone game enough to interfere with you
an Essex girl living in Shockingham?

I DONT THINK SO!
Old Sep 17th 2011, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

bradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to all

Totally out of my depth and I'm stopping before I end up with a very sad life sat in front of a small tv typing 4000+ posts to people i don't even know.....think I'll make a new start...
Good luck Eddie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgd7q...yer_detailpage
Old Sep 17th 2011, 3:36 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, I think it's the result of boys growing up without a father influence. They just don't know how men behave.

Real men don't dance. They stagger slightly in time to the music.

Real men drink beer, not some alcopop or sweet tasting shot. If you can't handle beer - drink whiskey...

Real men dress like men, not like Oxford street poofs on a girls night out.

Real men punch. They don't slap each other or use a glass in the face. They use a fist.

Real men don't hug each other or kiss. They shake hands.

Real men pee in the urinal. They don't go into the cubicle and lock the door before urinating!

I could go on, but you either know what I mean or you don't....
Old Sep 17th 2011, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
Seriously, I think it's the result of boys growing up without a father influence. They just don't know how men behave.

Real men drink beer, not some alcopop or sweet tasting shot. If you can't handle beer - drink whiskey...

Real men punch. They don't slap each other or use a glass in the face. They use a fist.

Real men pee in the urinal. They don't go into the cubicle and lock the door before urinating!

+1
Old Sep 17th 2011, 4:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bradfordlad
Totally out of my depth and I'm stopping before I end up with a very sad life sat in front of a small tv typing 4000+ posts to people i don't even know.....think I'll make a new start...
Good luck Eddie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgd7q...yer_detailpage
Popcorn alert..

Another low posting "member" launching a hit and run insult

must be something about poms living in perf ..... Nasty bunch... Very cliquey...

nice try tho, unfortunately telling some one who posts to friends they know in real life on here and actually has quite an intersting life, even tho she craves boring, isnt going to be shaken or stirred by the likes of you... Getting kicks out of that kind of behaviour, now THATS what I call sad....
Old Sep 17th 2011, 7:38 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

like my birch chief on bulwark, built like a brick outhouse but minced around with a man bag, pinky sticking out drinking some poncey new alcopiss, funnily enough he's a grunter now
Old Sep 17th 2011, 7:47 pm
Banned

Perthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to all

i notice men are even starting to use make-up and moisture creams....pooofs
Old Sep 17th 2011, 8:21 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Young w***ers ......

Before you all whinge, it was me that changed the title, I'm in that sort of mood
Old Sep 17th 2011, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Young w***ers.....

I innocently thought that it was young "writers" until I read further.

IMO real men can use moisturiser if their skin is so dry that it cracks/flakes. AND I don't want to go back to the days of non-deodorant use: there are limits.

Did you know that historically men have preened themselves to far greater extents than today? If they had the money,that is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.