Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Are you of thinking of returning...

Are you of thinking of returning...

Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

Ding Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really nice
Default Are you of thinking of returning...

I'm not in Oz yet but i do read on here about people wanting to return home. If that's the case listen to this song by two doctors p*****d off with the underground system. It might change your mind but... probably not. It's funny because it's true but be warned if listening with kiddies as it contains very strong language.
www.backingblair.co.uk/london-underground/
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:06 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you of thinking of returning...

Originally Posted by Ding Dong
I'm not in Oz yet but i do read on here about people wanting to return home. If that's the case listen to this song by two doctors p*****d off with the underground system. It might change your mind but... probably not. It's funny because it's true but be warned if listening with kiddies as it contains very strong language.
As someone who know has to travel through the pit which is Brunswick St Station in Brisbane in the heart of the rush hour - here ain't a lot different to the Underground. Same kak, different bucket.
My friend has to use a train through there as well, and she arrived at work covered in vomit yesterday after a pregnant woman threw up on the train for 15 minutes and there wasn't enough room for anyone to move out of the way. :curse:
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:08 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ding Dong
Your link was invalid - here's the correct one!

http://www.backingblair.co.uk/london...ound/index.htm

......and by the same two Dr's:

http://www.union.ic.ac.uk/medic/fitn...rual%20Rag.mp3

Last edited by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer; Apr 30th 2008 at 10:11 pm.
Old May 1st 2008, 2:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
As someone who know has to travel through the pit which is Brunswick St Station in Brisbane in the heart of the rush hour - here ain't a lot different to the Underground. Same kak, different bucket.
My friend has to use a train through there as well, and she arrived at work covered in vomit yesterday after a pregnant woman threw up on the train for 15 minutes and there wasn't enough room for anyone to move out of the way. :curse:

Must be one heck of a virus going round dashed into coles for milk yesterday and some very ill looking guy blew snot then vomit all over the freezer section.
Old May 1st 2008, 6:00 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Must be one heck of a virus going round dashed into coles for milk yesterday and some very ill looking guy blew snot then vomit all over the freezer section.
I take it that you decided to forego the pleasures of frozen pizzas that evening ...

Old May 1st 2008, 6:09 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Licence to Practice is the name those doctors are under.

OH has the CD which if brought, profits from the sale go to charity.

Our local radio station has been playing some of thier songs and OH nearly crashed the car listening to it.

The Sheila's Wheels one is one of his faves.

I like the Drugs song.
Old May 1st 2008, 6:17 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Your link was invalid - here's the correct one!

......and by the same two Dr's:

http://www.union.ic.ac.uk/medic/fitn...rual%20Rag.mp3

absolutely hysterical