Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

you ladies do some crazy things

you ladies do some crazy things

Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:28 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default you ladies do some crazy things

whats on your minds,my mrs came down stairs ,crying.

i was concerned as ever and said"what is wrong my darling?please dont cry ,oh love of my life"

i thought she may of been crying because of the pain i have had to endure since the major operation i have had to remove a glass splinter from my foot.

but no..it was something else..

have you got it yet?

yes you guessed it..

bikini wax,are you ladies bonkers?why would you want to pull hairs from there...????

jeezuusss...

have you not heard of electricity?hovermowers?hedge trimmers..???

:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:30 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: you ladies do some crazy things

There is a God though Aston....and for men he mostly invented haemorroids! (large grin)!
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:31 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aston man
whats on your minds,my mrs came down stairs ,crying.

i was concerned as ever and said"what is wrong my darling?please dont cry ,oh love of my life"

i thought she may of been crying because of the pain i have had to endure since the major operation i have had to remove a glass splinter from my foot.

but no..it was something else..

have you got it yet?

yes you guessed it..

bikini wax,are you ladies bonkers?why would you want to pull hairs from there...????

jeezuusss...

have you not heard of electricity?hovermowers?hedge trimmers..???

:scared: :scared:

Thank you - knew I could count on you to liven it up

Nothing wrong with having a nicely trimmed bush - sure you would complain if she looked like Medusa

and its doesn't hurt that much
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:42 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassycat
Thank you - knew I could count on you to liven it up

Nothing wrong with having a nicely trimmed bush - sure you would complain if she looked like Medusa

and its doesn't hurt that much
i know sass shes a big wuss!!!ive been having a little bit of a moan now and again about my foot,you know when i need another lager..or sandwitch..and all you get is that old conker..

you want to try having..

you know the answer dont you...

yes,yes, a baby....

half an hour of pain ,and dont us blokes bleedin know it,were never forgiven..
jeezus pain..while she was having our second i couldnt get bbc1 0n the crap tele in the room,and the recliner never worked properly..!!!

i never moaned once...

jeez i'm such a good husband

Last edited by aston man; Dec 30th 2006 at 9:44 pm. Reason: cus i cant spell
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:46 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

M its just got to be done

i know u men suffer sooooo much when you have to watch us go thro child birth u poor poor souls
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

i know sass shes a big wuss!!!ive been having a little bit of a moan now and again about my foot,you know when i need another lager..or sandwitch..and all you get is that old conker..
you want to try having..

you know the answer dont you...

yes,yes a baby....

half an hour of pain ,and dont us blokes bleedin know it,were never forgiven..
jeezus pain..while she was having our second i couldnt get bbc1 0n the crap tele in the room,and the recliner never worked properly..!!!

i never moaned once...

jeez i'm such a good husband
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ast I have just spat my beer everywhere

I can only imagine you are playing with fire becasue you are not gonna be here...............now where was it you were going again??????

I know I said liven it a bit up but bloody hell - your on your own - its been great knowing ya
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:49 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ast I have just spat my beer everywhere

I can only imagine you are playing with fire becasue you are not gonna be here...............now where was it you were going again??????

I know I said liven it a bit up but bloody hell - your on your own - its been great knowing ya
I'm in the car now...he doesn't live far from me...I just hope that the burning torch doesn't singe the roof lining of my fiesta!
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by busterboy
I'm in the car now...he doesn't live far from me...I just hope that the burning torch doesn't singe the roof lining of my fiesta!

PMSL - Look down the side of the bed - thats where he usually hides
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:51 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

i would go round and have a laugh - i'm sure he will have no where to hide and let us know how loud he begs for mercy!!!!

poor poor soul
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:56 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by thewoodz
i would go round and have a laugh - i'm sure he will have no where to hide and let us know how loud he begs for mercy!!!!

poor poor soul
Whimpering little twallup...he was right where Sass said he would be...by the side of the bed, biting his teddy and scrunching up his he-man pants, 'don't hit me, don't hit me'!...what an utter woose!
Old Dec 30th 2006, 10:03 pm
Banned

Whimpering little twallup...he was right where Sass said he would be...by the side of the bed, biting his teddy and scrunching up his he-man pants, 'don't hit me, don't hit me'!...what an utter woose!
you would not believe what has happened tonight,,

my poor neighbor was in bed and some nut case has burst into his bedroom with a burning torch,,the poor sods terrified..

i said to him i knew nothing about who she was,,i think its got something to do with the olympics..the crazy bird with a torch must of got lost...:scared:
Old Dec 30th 2006, 10:05 pm
A rather curious boy

my poor neighbor was in bed and some nut case has burst into his bedroom with a burning torch,,the poor sods terrified..

i said to him i knew nothing about who she was,,i think its got something to do with the olympics..the crazy bird with a torch must of got lost...:scared:
Shxt must be off....crazed Rozzers are catching up with car!
Old Dec 30th 2006, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

PMSL

Did you come out from the side of the bed before, during or after this happened Ast ????????
Old Dec 30th 2006, 10:08 pm
A rather curious boy

PMSL

Did you come out from the side of the bed before, during or after this happened Ast ????????
His keyboard is under the mattress!
Old Dec 30th 2006, 10:13 pm
Banned

PMSL

after of cource sass,,,the poor sod keeps muttering on about bikini wax...and looking at me with sad eyes..its got nothing to do with me...

jezzz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.