Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

You know you are in Australia when...

You know you are in Australia when...

Old Dec 12th 2011, 2:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You know you are in Australia when...

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
We don't have an outdoor fridge. Are we failures?
Wow, something about Australia that you and I have in common
Old Dec 12th 2011, 3:02 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Well mine's on the lounge balcony at present, as we had to clear the whole of the lower level. It's plugged in though and there's a stylish bit of rope tying the patio door handle to the window so the cats can't escape.

Bet you're feeling even more inadequate now, eh?
Attached Thumbnails You know you are in Australia when...-img_0418.jpg  
Old Dec 13th 2011, 3:25 am
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Ykyaiaw Coles are selling half a cauliflower for $1.75 and a whole for $6.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 9:57 pm
Banned

Perthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
Ykyaiaw Coles are selling half a cauliflower for $1.75 and a whole for $6.
Thick as shit comes to mind.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 9:58 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthbum
Thick as shit comes to mind.
You've been to Gympie
Old Dec 13th 2011, 10:27 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
You've been to Gympie
Naaaa just somewhere near kingaroy!!
Old Dec 13th 2011, 10:35 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
You've been to Gympie
I really can't be arsed to play with you any more little man. My always mum said I had to be nice to the little kids, even if they were annoying tools, but your so so repetitive your like B.E's very own parrot, maybe you should be called Polly instead.
Take a moment to trawl through your posts & count how many times you've posted the word Gympie, mildly funny the first time, boring as **** the next 50 times, yet your still trotting the same line out.
No wonder spud thick's get the piss taken out of them, even the ones that run away to be cheese eating surrender monkeys. I'll just pop you on ignore again I think. It's really lonely in there as your the only fluckwit to ever make it there.
My little experiment to prove a point to a certain few has worked out nicely
I'm away to go fishing now, much bigger ones to fry.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 10:48 pm

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

The UK has a relatively small population, and a few of that small number decide to emigrate. From that dwindling band, some decide to go to Australia. Then, from this minuscule group, a small proportion decide to join an expat forum. For some, that is still just too large a community, and have to form their little gangs.

Over it.

Last edited by sheene; Dec 13th 2011 at 11:04 pm.
Old Dec 14th 2011, 12:26 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

We aint got no outdoor fridge eevur, but hubby is talking about getting one.
Old Dec 14th 2011, 12:38 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Spot on in every detail

Originally Posted by sheene
The UK has a relatively small population, and a few of that small number decide to emigrate. From that dwindling band, some decide to go to Australia. Then, from this minuscule group, a small proportion decide to join an expat forum. For some, that is still just too large a community, and have to form their little gangs.

Over it.
Old Dec 14th 2011, 1:14 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
We aint got no outdoor fridge eevur, but hubby is talking about getting one.
Tell him to put his money where his mouth is
Old Dec 14th 2011, 5:55 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Tell him to put his money where his mouth is
He's (planning) on building a bar area first, then adding all the 'add ons'
Old Dec 14th 2011, 5:59 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
He's (planning) on building a bar area first, then adding all the 'add ons'
I'll be an 'add on'
Old Dec 14th 2011, 6:00 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by sheene

Over it.
Old Dec 14th 2011, 6:01 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by cresta57
I really can't be arsed to play with you any more little man. My always mum said I had to be nice to the little kids, even if they were annoying tools, but your so so repetitive your like B.E's very own parrot, maybe you should be called Polly instead.
Take a moment to trawl through your posts & count how many times you've posted the word Gympie, mildly funny the first time, boring as **** the next 50 times, yet your still trotting the same line out.
No wonder spud thick's get the piss taken out of them, even the ones that run away to be cheese eating surrender monkeys. I'll just pop you on ignore again I think. It's really lonely in there as your the only fluckwit to ever make it there.
My little experiment to prove a point to a certain few has worked out nicely
I'm away to go fishing now, much bigger ones to fry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.