Yippee.....

Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of
Default Yippee.....

I`ve got a viewing on my house!!!!

First one in 10 weeks, when will I get there?

Was getting depressed but to all those waiting on the house sale, now
gotta be harder tahn getting the visa, GOOD LUCK!

Mick
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yippee.....

Good luck guys - we know how you feel

xxxx
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

DARREN1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mickagnew
I`ve got a viewing on my house!!!!

First one in 10 weeks, when will I get there?

Was getting depressed but to all those waiting on the house sale, now
gotta be harder tahn getting the visa, GOOD LUCK!

Mick
hope they like and buy it ours took forever but the first viewing bought it.
good luck
Old Oct 30th 2007, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with viewing!

K's sent.

Our has been on the market since May. Know how it feels.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:10 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the viewing!!!

Gina
Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:23 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

So how did it go ????????
Old Nov 1st 2007, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

Hello Mick! Dont tell me you haven't sold your house yet?? I thought it would have been snapped up in lovely St. Albans??? It must be the neighbours you have!lol pop next door to Pauline and see if she wants it!lol
Are you ready to come out here now once the house sells? A bit of advice don't drop the price too much cause ur desperate (we did) and now regret it, cause every pound reduced adds up to a lot of dosh out here!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Good luck.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joanneS
Hello Mick! Dont tell me you haven't sold your house yet?? I thought it would have been snapped up in lovely St. Albans??? It must be the neighbours you have!lol pop next door to Pauline and see if she wants it!lol
Are you ready to come out here now once the house sells? A bit of advice don't drop the price too much cause ur desperate (we did) and now regret it, cause every pound reduced adds up to a lot of dosh out here!
Hi Joanne

Hope all is well down there and you are enjoying things, have already dropped 35K but was obviously over priced and probably still is but you just dont know.

The viewing is not until sunday so perhaps a collective finger crossing from all you lovely peeps might help. Trouble is that it is a very unpredictable market here now and I just couldnt get it all finished by June before the things changed, but there you go.

If any want to buy it here you go, all my handy work to no avail

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/action/pu...PropertySearch

Cheers

Mick

PS Will say hello to the neighbours!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:16 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Joanne

Hope all is well down there and you are enjoying things, have already dropped 35K but was obviously over priced and probably still is but you just dont know.

The viewing is not until sunday so perhaps a collective finger crossing from all you lovely peeps might help. Trouble is that it is a very unpredictable market here now and I just couldnt get it all finished by June before the things changed, but there you go.

Cheers

Mick

have these..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:27 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Joanne

Cheers

Mick

yer link doesnae go to a house
Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by aston man
have these..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cheers Ast, knew I could rely on you for a Kiss! Eh

Glad to see you are settling well, whats it like up in the hills?

Mick
Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:33 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Ast, knew I could rely on you for a Kiss! Eh

Glad to see you are settling well, whats it like up in the hills?

Mick
mick its flippin lovely,honest mate...youll have to come and have a look when you come over,mate theres plenty of room for the camper..

mate its been nearly a year you know, since we met in kings park..

i hope things take a turn for you mick...

ast
Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by aston man
mick its flippin lovely,honest mate...youll have to come and have a look when you come over,mate theres plenty of room for the camper..

mate its been nearly a year you know, since we met in kings park..

i hope things take a turn for you mick...

ast
Ast

Tell me about it, a years just about nearly flown by and to be honest I reckon this bit has got to be the worst, its like being in a kinda limbo land not knowing when we can leave. If we cant sell by March then we will rent and come anyway, just without much dosh in the pocket, no boat for me.

Sounds like you have had an eventful few months up there, have met the Amazulu yet, doesnt he live up your way, need to pick his brains when I get there workwise.

Will defo invite ourselves up for a barbie but by the sounds of your social life better get it in the diary now.

Have fun

Mick