Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

XXXXSPOILERXXXX China Grand Prix

XXXXSPOILERXXXX China Grand Prix

Old Oct 1st 2006, 8:53 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default XXXXSPOILERXXXX China Grand Prix

Well it would appear that the mighty mighty Schumie has done it again!
I wonder where all his critics are now?
Only Japan and Brazil left!

Last edited by rugbymatt; Oct 1st 2006 at 9:46 am.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:45 am
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: He Did It Again!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Well it would appear that the mighty mighty Schumie has done it again!
I wonder where all his critics are now?
Only Japan and Brazil left!
Thanks mate. A spoiler alert in the title would have been nice. It is not being shown in Aus for another 4 hours yet so have been avoiding the news/certain websites etc. Great result but would have been even better to see the buildup to it. On to Japan. Go Michael!!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:46 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppet
Thanks mate. A spoiler alert in the title would have been nice. It is not being shown in Aus for another 4 hours yet so have been avoiding the news/certain websites etc. Great result but would have been even better to see the buildup to it. On to Japan. Go Michael!!

Well i didnt know did i!

What you will still be able to be surprised at is the way he pulled it off!

Last edited by rugbymatt; Oct 1st 2006 at 9:48 am.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:48 am
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about

Well i didnt know did i!
I gathered that! You obviously missed the very recent thread about the whole issue of viewing times in Aus for Grand Prixs. At least it has given me an excuse to get an early night and watch highlights in the morning!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:50 am
Straw Man.

I gathered that! You obviously missed the very recent thread about the whole issue of viewing times in Aus for Grand Prixs. At least it has given me an excuse to get an early night and watch highlights in the morning!

Afraid i didnt! Tried to add something to the title but cant!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:54 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Afraid i didnt! Tried to add something to the title but cant!
just hit the report button and ask the mods to put spoiler in the title
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:55 am
Cake addicted member

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
just hit the report button and ask the mods to put spoiler in the title
I've just sent a PM to Pollyanna to ask the same thing - didn't know about the report button. Thanks though it may be useful in the future.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I've just sent a PM to Pollyanna to ask the same thing - didn't know about the report button. Thanks though it may be useful in the future.
All fixed! I was actually editing the title when i got your pm!

Oh well, at least I needn't stay up late to watch it now (piggin' German git )
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:58 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: XXXXSPOILERXXXX China Grand Prix

corr!!! someone was quick off the mark!! (mods, not the drivers lol) title changed already ... well done mod team, as always!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:01 am
Cake addicted member

Thanks. Doesn't help me but at least others may still get to watch it without knowing. Must try not to let on to OH now! Perhaps I should have a bet with him.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
corr!!! someone was quick off the mark!! (mods, not the drivers lol) title changed already ... well done mod team, as always!
Polly takes a bow "All in a day's work, m'lady"
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:31 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Watch it you!!!

Thanks for the spoiler alert!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Actually its well worth watching. Its the best GP I've seen in a while.

But I suppose thats not saying much as I've fallen asleep during all the other GPs as channel 10 showed them at such stupid hours.

But really it was a bit of a thriller. I'll grudgingly concede that Schumacher can grind out results when he wants to, kind of like Alain Prost in the old days. Still all to play for in the next 2 though

JTL

Oh and the P2P streaming stuff is great. A bit glitchy but hey, it beats watching text updates on the BBC.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 4:58 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Actually its well worth watching. Its the best GP I've seen in a while.

But I suppose thats not saying much as I've fallen asleep during all the other GPs as channel 10 showed them at such stupid hours.

But really it was a bit of a thriller. I'll grudgingly concede that Schumacher can grind out results when he wants to, kind of like Alain Prost in the old days. Still all to play for in the next 2 though

JTL

Oh and the P2P streaming stuff is great. A bit glitchy but hey, it beats watching text updates on the BBC.

It will be a bloody close finish i dont mind admitting! By the way did anyone see in the build up when Alonso was on the podium and was making a kind of "na na na na na" gesture by swinging his hips at Schumie while his back was turned? Nice! Thats the future of F1 guys!
But on a serious note now who do i support after all these years with Ferrari, cant support them with the Finn!