Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

WTF is going on in this country !!!!

Wikiposts

WTF is going on in this country !!!!

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:45 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Angry WTF is going on in this country !!!!

An attempted kidnap on a little girl at our corner shop.......the man in a balacav thankfully was stopped by a passer by.

My little girl has already witnessed an armed robbery in our village....she's only 9 yrs old........it could have been her

Then there was the shooting of an 11 year old boy............I live about 30 minutes away from this ........he died RIP

****ing hell get me out of this country because it's going cazy:curse::curse::curse:

Last edited by Issie; Aug 23rd 2007 at 4:54 am.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:50 am
Banned

MICKY DANDAN will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WTF is going on in this country !!!!

thank tony blair
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
An attempted kidnap on a little girl at our corner shop.......the man in a balacav thankfully was stopped by a passer by.

My little girl has already witnessed an armed robbery in our village....she's only 9 yrs old........it could have been her

Then there was the shooting of an 11 year old boy............i live about 30 minutes away from this ........he died RIP

****ing hell get me out of this country because it's going cazy:curse::curse::curse:
Here, here

i know we'll get the...'everything happens here too you know', 'same s**t different bucket' comments but i've been reading the Courier Mail and Gold coast bulletin for the last few weeks and i sure haven't seen such sick and violent crimes happening there on such a frequent basis!

Someone buy our house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:52 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Then there was the shooting of an 11 year old boy............i live about 30 minutes away from this ........he died RIP

Just posted a reply on a similar thread Issie......I want out for lots of reasons (all the right ones I hasten to add and don't have my rose tinted specks on either just get that in before anyone starts....) its getting scary as H***......your littleun, must have been terrified....this country is just getting worse and I will still say it is down to the fact that we don't have anyone with any backbone running the place......come on into to the UK, its a free for all......take care hun Ems x
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 4:43 am
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Things are getting so out of control.

I was watching the 3.30am news (I know I should be asleep), I was so shocked by the news I just couldn't get that poor boys parents out of my mind, how on earth are they feeling/coping, I went to give me two a big hug and kiss. The world is going crazy.

RIP
(11 years old and to die that way!)
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 4:49 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by smiling4
Just posted a reply on a similar thread Issie......I want out for lots of reasons (all the right ones I hasten to add and don't have my rose tinted specks on either just get that in before anyone starts....) its getting scary as H***......your littleun, must have been terrified....this country is just getting worse and I will still say it is down to the fact that we don't have anyone with any backbone running the place......come on into to the UK, its a free for all......take care hun Ems x
face it, most of the problems start because of media coverage, lack of b*lls in the government, people to scared to dicipline their kids for fear of being accused of abusers, kids having no respect and coppers not being able to do a thing about anything half decent because of all the red tape and doo gooders in this sodding country.

And now they are wondering why 400,000 people left last year!

This country is a joke!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 4:53 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
face it, most of the problems start because of media coverage, lack of b*lls in the government, people to scared to dicipline their kids for fear of being accused of abusers, kids having no respect and coppers not being able to do a thing about anything half decent because of all the red tape and doo gooders in this sodding country.

This country is a joke!
exactly.....well said
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 4:54 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky

This country is a joke!
before anyone else starts. I am well aware that this happens in other countries as well. This is just one of my views about england. Some good and some not.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 5:37 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you Issie, they found a dead body about 500 yards down the road from us, police everywhere.
The shootings and stabbings in Manchester (we are in the lovely Oldham)
AND the poor lad who was shot in Liverpool
Going to the dogs.....
J x
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 7:08 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Its so sad. Couldnt believe it when I heard the news about the 11 year old. RIP.

Jx
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 9:43 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MICKY DANDAN
thank tony blair
Nah ... thank Herr Thatcher ...
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 9:51 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I have always been an ardent supporter of Britain, I love the place, mainly because I wasn't born here and have not lived here for the longest time, but lately I have been getting totally disaffected about the whole place..........the violence, the aggression, the negativity, the general feeling and attitude of people is absolutely mind blowing......................................

More than ever, I want out, and I never thought I would be so adamant!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 10:02 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

My husband works in the Australian penal system. Stop kidding yourselves!!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I have always been an ardent supporter of Britain, I love the place, mainly because I wasn't born here and have not lived here for the longest time, but lately I have been getting totally disaffected about the whole place..........the violence, the aggression, the negativity, the general feeling and attitude of people is absolutely mind blowing......................................

More than ever, I want out, and I never thought I would be so adamant!
yep its a scary place I cant wait to get out.
My wife who was 7 months pregnant at the time, asked some kids who were smoking pot and graffiti, in our car port, to leave,
which one of them said what you gonna do about it, to which she replied, I'm gonna phone the police and turned to walk back into the house, one of them grabbed her from behind, turned her around scratched her, spat in her face. she then got away and ran to get back in the house, one of the lads shoved his foot in the door and was trying to get in, a car pulled up and they ran away. phoned the police straight away......
Now this I would have thought would of been an emergency, it happened at 330 in the afternoon, police turn up at 12 the next day.....
I cant wait to leave this sinking ship
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

unrefined_mind is on a distinguished road

Then there was the shooting of an 11 year old boy............I live about 30 minutes away from this ........he died RIP
Sounds like Northbridge in Perth Every Friday Night....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.