Wtf

Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:12 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wtf

Just watching the Weather Forecast for Scotland tomorrow and the bloke you've obviously Scottish is trying to speak in an American accent!!!

That does my head in. It's like that Lulu on the Ice Danceing show one day she's scottish the next she's american
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wft

do you mean bonnie PMSL
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Just watching the Weather Forecast for Scotland tomorrow and the bloke you've obviously Scottish is trying to speak in an American accent!!!

That does my head in. It's like that Lulu on the Ice Danceing show one day she's scottish the next she's american

Annoying that. BUT what's the weather to be like then, I'm watching A Beautiful Mind at the mo. Hope it won't be as cold, cos I got the start of a cold or flu and feeling quite iffy
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:19 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sorchar
Annoying that. BUT what's the weather to be like then, I'm watching A Beautiful Mind at the mo. Hope it won't be as cold, cos I got the start of a cold or flu and feeling quite iffy
I wasn't really earing anything except his awful accent. Bloody cold though I'm sure.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:21 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Sorchar I hope you ain't getting what I've got. Its horrendous! I've been ill since Wednesday, just can't shift it. Today i have lost my voice!
...I can't even shout at the kids!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Sorchar I hope you ain't getting what I've got. Its horrendous! I've been ill since Wednesday, just can't shift it. Today i have lost my voice!
...I can't even shout at the kids!
Use non verbal communication then - scud them a shot I feel really yuck, bones all sore and so cold even though heating well on. Usual sneezing and runny nose, a beautiful sight indeed. Started a lovely chesty cough now. All I need is the snow to come. :scared:
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:27 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Use non verbal communication then - scud them a shot I feel really yuck, bones all sore and so cold even though heating well on. Usual sneezing and runny nose, a beautiful sight indeed. Started a lovely chesty cough now. All I need is the snow to come. :scared:

Mmmm sounds like what I have. I must have lost at least 5 litres of snot (sorry to be so blunt, but it is true). My nose is dry and red, I am coughing up green stuff and I don't even smoke, My legs ache and my back aches and I am tired all the time. ooooh I think we have the flu!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mmmm sounds like what I have. I must have lost at least 5 litres of snot (sorry to be so blunt, but it is true). My nose is dry and red, I am coughing up green stuff and I don't even smoke, My legs ache and my back aches and I am tired all the time. ooooh I think we have the flu!

Oh Bugger, last thing I need right now. When everyone else is laid up, I look after them, but I get left to look after myself they don't want to catch my lurgies you see Will make a nice mug of tea and two paracetamol in a bit, what an exciting Saturday night I shall send you some nice soft tissues
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:36 pm
Living the Dream!

Oh Bugger, last thing I need right now. When everyone else is laid up, I look after them, but I get left to look after myself they don't want to catch my lurgies you see Will make a nice mug of tea and two paracetamol in a bit, what an exciting Saturday night I shall send you some nice soft tissues

Thank you. You are very kind.

.....Unlike my hubby who went out on the piss last night and left me at home with the 2 kids, then proclaims that he feels ill today!! I have had to drag myself and the kids to the shops to get bread and milk for tomorrow, while hubby lies on the sofa! Its a disgrace i say.....its a disgrace!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you. You are very kind.

.....Unlike my hubby who went out on the piss last night and left me at home with the 2 kids, then proclaims that he feels ill today!! I have had to drag myself and the kids to the shops to get bread and milk for tomorrow, while hubby lies on the sofa! Its a disgrace i say.....its a disgrace!
You see, women get colds, but they get fevers Everyone has gone out and left me all alone, maybe just as well I fear I shall have to kill one or two of them. I was offered some Olbas oil, but I had to go out to the car to get it. And walk the dogs. And clean up. Oh, and I had to go to the corner shop for the rolls and milk too. I resign !
Old Mar 4th 2006, 11:12 pm
Living the Dream!

You see, women get colds, but they get fevers Everyone has gone out and left me all alone, maybe just as well I fear I shall have to kill one or two of them. I was offered some Olbas oil, but I had to go out to the car to get it. And walk the dogs. And clean up. Oh, and I had to go to the corner shop for the rolls and milk too. I resign !

Well sod the cleaning up.....I have left that!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Wtf

was such a tip in here, I had to. If anyone had come to the door I couldn't let them in Read somewhere that some woman had 2 people come to her house to check she really was a hairdresser, if that had happened to me I would have had no chance of a visa if the house was it's usual shambles. Wasn't so long ago I had an engine from a car, a collapsable dinghy, outboard motor, two great big oars and life jackets sitting in the hall. Now it's just a kingsize bed and mattress with two sidetables sitting there. When we go I'm taking nothing!! An empty house is a tidy house
Old Mar 4th 2006, 11:30 pm
Living the Dream!

was such a tip in here, I had to. If anyone had come to the door I couldn't let them in Read somewhere that some woman had 2 people come to her house to check she really was a hairdresser, if that had happened to me I would have had no chance of a visa if the house was it's usual shambles. Wasn't so long ago I had an engine from a car, a collapsable dinghy, outboard motor, two great big oars and life jackets sitting in the hall. Now it's just a kingsize bed and mattress with two sidetables sitting there. When we go I'm taking nothing!! An empty house is a tidy house

Can't wait to get rid of all our crap! We are not going til next year, but hubby has decided to start redecorating in preparation for selling the house. So we have no carpet on the stairs and landing, no wall paper on the landing and it won't be done until before xmas! Idiot. My family are coming to stay in a few weeks and the house it like a shit hole!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

My hall and landing has been stripped for months now, no sign of paper or paintbrush going near it either. One bedroom completely full of black bin bags. Are they expected to make their own way to the dump I wonder. Projects had been started last year in the garden, which now resembles the Munroes. Bath leaking from plughole, loo wobbly, and the loft stuffed with god knows what. Clearing the clutter and getting the house ready for sale is so much more stressful than the visa application itself. I really could quite cheerfully walk out on the lot of it
Old Mar 4th 2006, 11:43 pm
Living the Dream!

My hall and landing has been stripped for months now, no sign of paper or paintbrush going near it either. One bedroom completely full of black bin bags. Are they expected to make their own way to the dump I wonder. Projects had been started last year in the garden, which now resembles the Munroes. Bath leaking from plughole, loo wobbly, and the loft stuffed with god knows what. Clearing the clutter and getting the house ready for sale is so much more stressful than the visa application itself. I really could quite cheerfully walk out on the lot of it

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you have just said! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.