Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Would you use the immigration dob in line?

Would you use the immigration dob in line?

Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would you use the immigration dob in line?

Originally Posted by fraser
No it wouldn't enter my mind for a second, in fact if they told me I'd tell them to be more careful who they told as some people would grass them, I'm obviously not wrong. Yes i had to jump through hoops to get here but I don't think it makes me more deserving of living here.
I've never said I was going to dob them in and I didn't start this thread because I didn't know what to do, I was simply interested in finding out if people would use it. Personally I have been devoting my efforts into convincing the person in question to sort the situation out for themselves and I am thankful to say that it would appear they are doing so now without the need for anyone going to jail, being deported or fed to the lions but it has been interesting to read everyones opinions
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:49 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Whats the number????

Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Whats the number????

1800 BITEME
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:55 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Teliko21
1800 BITEME

Ok dialing now. I know this girl called Tash, I think she has overstayed.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok dialing now. I know this girl called Tash, I think she has overstayed.
Good thing you don't know where I live or I might be in trouble
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:01 am
The Godfather

Good thing you don't know where I live or I might be in trouble
I'd never dob a fellow Melburnian in darl. BTW Enjoy your night out tomorrow but watch out for those Geelong girls. :scared:
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

I'd never dob a fellow Melburnian in darl. BTW Enjoy your night out tomorrow but watch out for those Geelong girls. :scared:
If there was an angel smilie I would have to use it for the Melbourne girls We can just blame the Geelong girls for leading us all astray
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:07 am
The Godfather

If there was an angel smilie I would have to use it for the Melbourne girls We can just blame the Geelong girls for leading us all astray
I have met quite a few of the Melbourne girls & an angel smilie is furthest thing from my mind.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:12 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seang
yeah spot on Sean. And they cant spell hahahaha.....oh wait ..err

tsk....tsk....tsk!!!!

Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

I have met quite a few of the Melbourne girls & an angel smilie is furthest thing from my mind.
hehe well you haven't met me and angel describes me perfectly, it must be the Melb girls who lead me astray as well then
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:17 am
The Godfather

hehe well you haven't met me and angel describes me perfectly, it must be the Melb girls who lead me astray as well then
Yeah its the older crowd I met like Hevs, Jaykay, Johanne, Melibeam etc all trouble.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:19 am
Account Closed

Yeah its the older crowd I met like Hevs, Jaykay, Johanne, Melibeam etc all trouble.

Ohhhhh thats gonna make you popular!!!!!

I would be looking for a hiding place about now.....

Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:20 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Hels
Ohhhhh thats gonna make you popular!!!!!

I would be looking for a hiding place about now.....

Before I get any hate mail I meant older to Melbourne NOT as in age.

Honest.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:30 am
Account Closed

Before I get any hate mail I meant older to Melbourne NOT as in age.

Honest.

Sure ya did!!!
Old Jul 7th 2006, 5:04 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Would you use the immigration dob in line?

If you knew someone was here and not abiding by the rules of their visa would you dob them in?
Bloody oath I would.

Just look at all the poor geezers who go through hell to get their visa.

I wonder how they feel when they see other folks getting theirs, but breaching the conditions under which it was issued.

If someone is a bona fide refugee seeking protection, then fair enough - let 'em stay while we get that sorted.

But if someone is abusing their visa, I want 'em out of my country pronto. They can take a number and wait in the queue, just like everyone else.

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Jul 7th 2006 at 5:19 am.