Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Would you mind if i said?

Would you mind if i said?

Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Would you mind if i said?

Originally Posted by merleoberon
it must be a blonde thing.

or mabye Irish??
Scottish methinks!
Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:51 pm
Banned

p0mmie has a spectacular aura aboutp0mmie has a spectacular aura aboutp0mmie has a spectacular aura about

Well as the last drops of shiraz drip into the glass can i wish you all a fond farewell and thank you all for making me feel so welcome.Friday nights at times can be a little laborious here in stralia,and at times the guiness can be a little to expensive at nine bucks a pop..

It has been a great night amongst some great people..

thank you.

p0mmie
Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:53 pm
Banned

p0mmie has a spectacular aura aboutp0mmie has a spectacular aura aboutp0mmie has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Scottish methinks!
As a friend of mine who use to frequent these shores once said?

Were all gods children?
Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:54 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by p0mmie
Well as the last drops of shiraz drip into the glass can i wish you all a fond farewell and thank you all for making me feel so welcome.Friday nights at times can be a little laborious here in stralia,and at times the guiness can be a little to expensive at nine bucks a pop..

It has been a great night amongst some great people..

thank you.

p0mmie
My husband has just come back with 2 cans of guiness, would you like to share my can?

Last edited by Cheetah7; Nov 6th 2009 at 1:58 pm.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:55 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
My husband has just come back with 2 cans of guinness, would you like to share my can?
My darling we have already,we have already..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:56 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

My husband has just come back with 2 cans of guinness, would you like to share my can?
It just ain't the same .

Its like watching Jessica Biel take a shower . IF SHE WAS YOUR COUSIN .

Sure it sounds like fun but its just not right .
Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

As a friend of mine who use to frequent these shores once said?

Were all gods children?
Right, blondie, get to your bed, you're starting to talk pish
Old Nov 6th 2009, 2:04 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

My darling we have already,we have already..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When? Who? Where? Did we drink from the same cup?
Old Nov 6th 2009, 2:08 pm
Banned

When? Who? Where? Did we drink from the same cup?
Yes the cup runeth over if i remember,a shock to start ,the cup runeth over ,some food,the cup runeth over and then all was well.