Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Would you Grass/Dob your partner in?

Would you Grass/Dob your partner in?

Old Jan 28th 2008, 10:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would you Grass/Dob your partner in?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I dobbed my brother in once. He is/was (don't know which it is) a drug dealing scumbag, and he jumped bail at one stage from the police for numerous offences including supplying dope. He was funding his habits from sale of the Big Issue, ripping of the UK benefit system left right and centre and bleeding my dad dry for money whenever he could. After dad found syringes stuffed down the back of his sofa once and realised Git Features was coming round helping himself to food etc whenever dad was out (Git Features being well into his 20s at this time), I rang the police in the adjoining county who had a warrant out and told them where he was. He had numerous chances in his life good education, supportive parents, threw it all away and ended up as a drug dealer outside a local school.
Now tell me you wouldn't have done the same?
You can't choose your family... unfortunately

Still a bit concerned about our moderators friends and family. I have no druggie friends or family. In fact most of my family are/were policemen/firemen/nurses.

Not a drug taker or dealer amongst them.

Do I get a request to be a moderator? Do I f**k

JTL
Old Jan 28th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

I dobbed my brother in once. He is/was (don't know which it is) a drug dealing scumbag, and he jumped bail at one stage from the police for numerous offences including supplying dope. He was funding his habits from sale of the Big Issue, ripping of the UK benefit system left right and centre and bleeding my dad dry for money whenever he could. After dad found syringes stuffed down the back of his sofa once and realised Git Features was coming round helping himself to food etc whenever dad was out (Git Features being well into his 20s at this time), I rang the police in the adjoining county who had a warrant out and told them where he was. He had numerous chances in his life good education, supportive parents, threw it all away and ended up as a drug dealer outside a local school.
Now tell me you wouldn't have done the same?

I wouldve done excatly the same.

Theres no excuse for it at all and i dont care how people try and justify it..

Nickie
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:00 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
You can't choose your family... unfortunately

Still a bit concerned about our moderators friends and family. I have no druggie friends or family. In fact most of my family are/were policemen/firemen/nurses.

Not a drug taker or dealer amongst them.

Do I get a request to be a moderator? Do I f**k

JTL
PMSL!!!

Perhaps I should add - as you may have guessed from the is/was bit of the statement - that none of us have any idea where he is now, and my sister and I rarely admit to his very existence - even my visa application clearly stated that we have no contact with him and have no intention of having any in the future.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:01 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

I like Seans Thread title !!

Would you GRASS !!!

Ste
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
i had a relative that used to smuggle fags,he never did a days graft in his life and was always in spain.
he and his wife had a flat each that they rented out and the dole paid,they ended up buying both flats selling em and making a right few quid..

i ran a business,was under constant pressure while he was getting money off the state and customers in the pub...

i rang the sun and they wanted to pay me for his story,but i couldnt do it..

well in the end he did me a massive favour,people like him gave me the nudge i wanted to move over here...im sure it goes on here but i live in an unwise streetwise bubble here..

wishing bad karma on people is bad for you........
I understand the last sentence.

The rest was a bit weird. You rang the sun? Is that the trashy newspaper? Or something else?

JTL
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
I like Seans Thread title !!

Would you GRASS !!!

Ste
Smoke em all out i say !
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:19 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Turning him in could in this instance get him killed (did he settle up with the bikies? hope so or he's got to live with being a bikies moll for 6 years) so its a big call. Having said that Heroin is bad (mokay) and Heroin dealers deserve what they get.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:43 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ex_exile
Turning him in could in this instance get him killed (did he settle up with the bikies? hope so or he's got to live with being a bikies moll for 6 years) so its a big call. Having said that Heroin is bad (mokay) and Heroin dealers deserve what they get.
Old saying - if you can't do the time don't do the crime. Tough on him if he got dragged in by the bikies but he must have known what sort of people they were before he started.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:49 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Old saying - if you can't do the time don't do the crime. Tough on him if he got dragged in by the bikies but he must have known what sort of people they were before he started.
True but the wife was happy enough to spend the cash, bet she wasnt working in Tesco to make ends meet. I somehow doubt that she turned him in as an act of moral conscious.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ex_exile
True but the wife was happy enough to spend the cash, bet she wasnt working in Tesco to make ends meet. I somehow doubt that she turned him in as an act of moral conscious.
Finding heroin in your child's play house would concentrate the mind over the moral dilemma I would think.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cresta57
Initially, before we left the U.K, my mate used to grow a couple of cannabis plants in his spare room. To my knowledge he didn't sell it back then, he was a bit of a smoker & gave some to his mates at parties.
At some point since our departure he started selling & realised just how much cash was to be made from his product. A couple of plants became half a dozen then when that room was full he moved production into a large stable block at the rear of the property. Before he knew how deep he was in a local bike gang took an unhealthy interest in his expanding horticultural business.
All the time the wife was aware of where all the cash was coming from. She tolerated the circumstances because she always had money in her purse. She went out one Christmas & bought the youngest child [9] a huge playhouse that sat next to the house, it was filled to the brim with toys & games that the child never really played with as it had a new toy each week.
About a year ago she decided to donate all the old toys to a charity shop. It was while tidying the playhouse that she found [hidden in an old casserole dish] what she now knows to be 5 kilo's of heroin. She hit the roof & finally dobbed him in.
Customs were already aware of his connections with the bike gang, his occupation didn't merit further investigation, they'd assumed he was a legit guy. They started surveillance & when they moved in for the arrest they found automatic pistols in his car boot along with a sawn off 12 guage & enough heroin to supply the average pop star for years. The stable block had over 50 cannabis plants growing in his hydro set up.
He's just been convicted, his sentence eight years!. She's living elsewhere with a new identity. I've known him over 20 years & he's the last bloke I'd have thought would ever end up in that situation.
Jeez,

Gotta say mate ......if it was just growing a bit of weed then ok.......but hiding heroin in the kids play house is outta order........and with the auto pistols and sawn off shotgun.........gotta say he aint a very nice bloke now is he........i mean if you have the guns........you're gonna use 'em at some point.......why else have them?
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:27 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Stepping on the cracks in the pavement, wearing a loud tie in a public place, being in possession of a pair of thick lips..............................................
A Mr Winston Codogo?
Old Jan 29th 2008, 1:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
A Mr Winston Codogo?
Thats the guy, didn't he finally get convicted of looking at someone in a funny way.............
Old Jan 29th 2008, 6:34 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Thats the guy, didn't he finally get convicted of looking at someone in a funny way.............
That was Marty Feldman !
Old Jan 29th 2008, 6:52 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Finding heroin in your child's play house would concentrate the mind over the moral dilemma I would think.
Maybe it was the kids stash You know what kids are like these days

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.