Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

would you do it guys?

would you do it guys?

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 1:20 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light
Default would you do it guys?

A question for the boys - would you do this?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXXQCSUvqf4

and a question for the girls - would we want them to?
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 1:40 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: would you do it guys?

Originally Posted by VikkiL

OMG - that bit where the strip got stuck Brave boy
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 3:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

why.......?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:15 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

You must be effin jokin !!!

It brought tears to my eyes just watching.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:01 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

It gave me a chuckle
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:40 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

**** that!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:56 am
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

I was thinking that it should be made compulsory for all fathers-to-be whilst their partner was going through childbirth!

Just a thought!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:01 am
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

Not a chance.

What on earth were you looking for, to come across that?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:34 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you see... that girl was a trainee! What crazy person would let a trainee loose on their body hair?

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi my oh and a mate did this(legs only) a few years ago to raise money for charity. Did not look as painful as this lot thou.

Donna
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

There is no way my hubby would have that done!!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:24 am
In Aus and loving it!

Originally Posted by Mctree

What on earth were you looking for, to come across that?
Mmmmm - good question!

Lets just say I obviously have far too much time on my hands!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmm - good question!

Lets just say I obviously have far too much time on my hands!
Just an innocent google search on 'Back, sack and crack wax' can bring up the strangest sites can't it

JTL
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:12 pm
In Aus and loving it!

Oooh, now there's a video I would like to see!!

Infact, I might just have a little look now............................
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:31 pm
In Aus and loving it!

I wished now that I had never dared to look for the ominious words "back, sack and crack" - I have seen things that may leave me scarred for life!!

However just to even things up a little, I did find this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXLSnnmNE8

Watch out for the reaction of the last girl, she made me chuckle!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.