Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Worzel and The Pink Pussycat??

Worzel and The Pink Pussycat??

Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Worzel and The Pink Pussycat??

I've been thinking back to a few of the members that were posting way back when I joined and wondered if anybody knows how Worzel and The Pink Pussycat were getting on. It'll be about 6 months now since they went. Is anybody still in touch with them?

Tracey
Old Apr 24th 2006, 7:20 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worzel and The Pink Pussycat??

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I've been thinking back to a few of the members that were posting way back when I joined and wondered if anybody knows how Worzel and The Pink Pussycat were getting on. It'll be about 6 months now since they went. Is anybody still in touch with them?

Tracey
Worzel still posts here regularly. Do a search for his name and you'll find his posts and read all about their new life in Perth.

Gina
Old Apr 24th 2006, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Worzel still posts here regularly. Do a search for his name and you'll find his posts and read all about their new life in Perth.

Gina

Thanks, I must have missed them
Old Apr 25th 2006, 2:25 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d

Tracey
You called? We don't get on here so much now - or at least don't post as we can't be doing with all the silly stuff. I do try and post advice for others wherever I can as payback for all the great advice we got off here.

If you have a day to spare you can read my blog (see signature) but simply we love it. I got a job very easily and after 3 months got the same money as I did in the UK. I work for Rio Tinto who really look after me and I do lots of social stuff with them. We also have lots of friends met via BE so have a larger social circle than we did in the UK. After moving Maryann from Currambine school (ok) to Carramar she loves it so much she says she loves it here and doesn't want to go back. because of UK equity we can afford for Sam not to work which makes a huge difference - The weekends are free of chores so we do fun stuff and Maryann loves the fact Sam has time to take her to Guides, fishing, swimming etc. So not even a minute of homesickness between us. We watched an English TV movie the other night about walking an ex-Roman road through fields etc (we used to love that sort of thing in the UK) and thought that would make us homesick but it didn't. Before we came out here we said we would serve our time to get citizenship then go back for a "affirmation visit" but we talked about it last night and agreed that we didn't need to "affirm" our choice and that there were plenty of things we would rather spend the time and money on in Australia and the Far East.