Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

WORST FILM YOUVE EVER SEEN.

WORST FILM YOUVE EVER SEEN.

Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

blueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really nice
Default Re: WORST FILM YOUVE EVER SEEN.

the spider man films
batman, all of them
peggy sue got married
the life and death of peter sellers
Old Jun 20th 2008, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
One of our favs!!!! : ohmy: We've always loved international movies with different languages etc.

I am in First Knight. So don't knock it...

Also love Shawshank - every bloke has it as one of his favs.
Shawshank is without a doubt one if not the best films ever made IMO,
I enjoyed First Knight, but stand by Babel being shocking and long winded to the extreme. I can't understand the hype around it at all???? The end could be seen a fortnight in advance!
Tracie
Old Jun 20th 2008, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Agree, only watched it last week and was looking forward to it - absolute crap!
I really cant understand what all the hype was about. I was like you, really looking forward to it and then watched it!!!!!
Tracie
Old Jun 20th 2008, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Agree, only watched it last week and was looking forward to it - absolute crap!
But if you do like Brad, have you seen sleepers or spy game, two brilliant films.
Tracie
Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:57 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Atonement - the worst DVD I have ever fast-forwarded through looking for good bits (and failing).

Admittedly this isn't normally my kind of film, but they spent 3-months filming on Redcar beach (where I'm from - Redcar, not the beach) and they mocked up my mum's house to look like a French cafe. I basically started watching 'the worst film I have ever seen' just to see the beach scenes and to see if mum's house was in it (it wasn't). The beach scene is pretty damn good but only spends a few minutes on screen.

The rest of the however many minutes it lasted consists of badly written, badly scripted, badly acted, badly directed soppy love story dross. Like I said, I fast-forwarded through a good portion of the film and even at 4x normal speed, nothing bloody happens. Keira Knightley looks pretty and drinks tea, pouts from time to time. And then the final credits come on (thankfully). The 12 minutes I did watch were at least 12 minutes too many. Afterwards I had to go and watch a Stephen Seagal film just to get back to reality.
You fell for it too. I even read the book first, which I was assured by intelligent friends was very good, but honesty it wasn't a page turner. Watched the movie on a plane and was glad I hadn't paid money for it.

Can't somebody realign Keira Knightley's jaw for her - she seems to have trouble speaking properly.
Old Jun 21st 2008, 1:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I'd forgotten that wooden plank Jude Law! Anything with him in it is dire. He truly has the acting ability of a dead cat

The girls were watching a film on the box last night which appeared to be utter shite - American Sweethearts I think - OMG
Old Jun 21st 2008, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gobbledegeek

On a side note, Ed Wood's 1959 film, Plan 9 from Outer Space is generally regarded as being the worst film ever made.
Yes, but I believe that Plan 9 is so bad that it's good, if you know what I mean.
j
Old Jun 21st 2008, 3:04 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Seasider

Can't somebody realign Keira Knightley's jaw for her - she seems to have trouble speaking properly.
Blub, blub, blub, blub.

Old Jun 21st 2008, 3:48 am
Forum Regular

blueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really nice

get carter with sly in , what a load of crap
Old Jun 21st 2008, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Dances With Wolves so boring bring back John Wayne
Old Jun 21st 2008, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

What about a 'special mention' of anything that's not only crap but also a blatantly offensive, historically inaccurate, anti-British, racist diatribe??

The Patriot.

Mel Gibson, you are a word I never use..... but CU Next Tuesday might give you a clue......
Old Jun 21st 2008, 12:21 pm
cavey wavey

ivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really nice

Virus i think jamie lee curtis was in it.Also stigmata the only time i have walked out of the pictures utter pants.Any jaws film after 2.We've just seen the bank job with jason statham thats not bad.Gonna watch zodiac tonight anyone seen it,is it any good?Ordered The van off amazon piss funny.
Old Jun 21st 2008, 12:32 pm
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute

The Telephone - Whoopie Goldberg

I actually walked out of my own front room.
Old Jun 21st 2008, 2:17 pm
Canary who flew the nest

NCFC is on a distinguished road

Any movie where America saves the planet! Where would we be without them?

Either of the Bridget Jones rubbish.
Old Jun 21st 2008, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Oh I'd forgotten that wooden plank Jude Law! Anything with him in it is dire. He truly has the acting ability of a dead cat

The girls were watching a film on the box last night which appeared to be utter shite - American Sweethearts I think - OMG
I watched that for 10 mins, then i turned it off. It was NAFF

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.