Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

WORST FILM YOUVE EVER SEEN.

WORST FILM YOUVE EVER SEEN.

Old Jun 19th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default WORST FILM YOUVE EVER SEEN.

Just spotted this thread in the U.S. section and felt it would be nice to pinch a bit of fun from the Yanks!!

Whats yours...

Any Steven Seagal film has to be a medal contender surely!!!
Old Jun 19th 2008, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

JBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud of
Default Re: WORST FILM YOUVE EVER SEEN.

Vanilla Sky with Tom Cruise.

Awful.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

it's got to be the birds
Old Jun 19th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Passenger 57!!!

Wesley Snipes and that talentless clothes horse Liz Hurley!!!

Dross, Dross, Dross!!!!
Old Jun 19th 2008, 11:38 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: WORST FILM YOUVE EVER SEEN.

Originally Posted by JBlokeUK

Awful.

That was EXACTLY what I was going to put, before I read your post!

I just about walked out of the cinema and demanded a refund after 20 minutes, but held on in the hope that it would get better, it never did.....

Buzzy
Old Jun 19th 2008, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

JBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
That was EXACTLY what I was going to put, before I read your post!

I just about walked out of the cinema and demanded a refund after 20 minutes, but held on in the hope that it would get better, it never did.....

Buzzy
Glad im not the only one!

Me and my soon to be aussie wife rented it out, went back to my place to watch it. I feel asleep after half hour and woke up just as the end credits were rolling, although I vagely remember waking up half way through, watched another 15 minutes or so, then went back to sleep.

I will never sit through that film ever again!
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:15 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Too many to remember but one springs to mind straight away is Castaway with Tom Hanks.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:36 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

As mentioned on a pervious thread about "time that I'll never get back".

1. Royal Tenenbaums
2. Dead Poets Society
3. Lost in Translation
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

jingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JBlokeUK

Awful.
Anything 'starring' Tom Cruise; 'directed' by Tom Cruise and with full face shots of Tom Cruise, is top of my list....
jingles
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

jingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MartinLuther

1. Royal Tenenbaums
2. Dead Poets Society
3. Lost in Translation
A good thing we don't all have the same tastes or cinema going would be very boring <grin> I happened to like Dead Poets Society <running for cover>
jingles
Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:19 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

1. Constant Gardener
2. The Descent
3. Pearl Harbor
4. Cocktail
5. Titanic
6. Waterworld
7. Cloverfield
8. Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
9. No Country for Old Men
10. There will be Blood
Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:22 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Only film I have ever fallen asleep (at the cinema) watching is Titanic does that count? as technically I only saw half of it.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:37 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Anything starring Adam Sandler. Anger Management - Jack, Jack, what were you thinking?

Titanic - just awful. Chicago - I love cheesy musicals but had to switch it off.

I'm not really a blockbuster girl, I guess.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:38 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Legends of the Fall
Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther

1. Royal Tenenbaums
2. Dead Poets Society
3. Lost in Translation
We have a winner ! The Royal Tenenbaums has to be the biggest pile of donkey droppings I have ever seen. So bad that it is my only abiding memory of my one and only flight on Virgin Upper Class.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.