Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

worst decision i ever made.....

Wikiposts

worst decision i ever made.....

Old May 28th 2008, 11:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: worst decision i ever made.....

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Found it. For those who haven't had the pleasure, read this thread.
PMSL, I've read that before but I'd forgotten how funny it was.

I would rather sleep on the street than stay with my MIL. Which is a good job as she says she hasn't got room for us, (all 3 of us - huge family that we are...) She only has 2 spare bedrooms....
Old May 28th 2008, 11:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL, I've read that before but I'd forgotten how funny it was.

I would rather sleep on the street than stay with my MIL. Which is a good job as she says she hasn't got room for us, (all 3 of us - huge family that we are...) She only has 2 spare bedrooms....
Shame on you for thinking of sharing a bed in her house....

Lau x
Old May 28th 2008, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Shame on you for thinking of sharing a bed in her house....

Lau x
PMSL - it was only 5 years AFTER we were married that we were allowed to sleep together in her house... and all that time she was bleating on about us giving her grandchildren. I don't think she has a grasp on the facts of life...
Old May 28th 2008, 11:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL - it was only 5 years AFTER we were married that we were allowed to sleep together in her house... and all that time she was bleating on about us giving her grandchildren. I don't think she has a grasp on the facts of life...
Have you not heard of immaculate conception N??? I thought everyone knew that babies were found underneath the gooseberry bush
Old May 28th 2008, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Have you not heard of immaculate conception N??? I thought everyone knew that babies were found underneath the gooseberry bush
Maybe that's the problem - there weren't any in the bedroom???

The problem now is that she can't be bothered to tidy up - so we stay in a hotel when we have to... but I much prefer it anyway.

Poor Claire - sorry to hijack your thread - I do understand MILs are a HUGE problem. At least you will be the other side of the World from yours in 3 weeks time!
Old May 28th 2008, 11:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The problem now is that she can't be bothered to tidy up - so we stay in a hotel when we have to... but I much prefer it anyway.

Poor Claire - sorry to hijack your thread - I do understand MILs are a HUGE problem. At least you will be the other side of the World from yours in 3 weeks time!
Oops - slapped wrists

Sorry Claire - best of luck with the MIL

Lau x
Old May 28th 2008, 11:32 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

lol she even tries to ask me stuff about our sex life eurrghh as if id discuss it with her. a couple of weeks ago we went to manchester and stayed over in a lovely hotel next day all i got was "you look tired didnt you get much sleep, and hmm you will be ill sleeping in some strange bed" naff off
Old May 28th 2008, 11:34 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

heres another classic...shes been to italy for a week (flipping bad timing i was in amsterdam), first time abroad. She comes back i said how was the food, she said it was ok but the hotel had pasta every night, why i dont know.....erm hello italy ring a bell
Old May 28th 2008, 11:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
lol she even tries to ask me stuff about our sex life eurrghh as if id discuss it with her. a couple of weeks ago we went to manchester and stayed over in a lovely hotel next day all i got was "you look tired didnt you get much sleep, and hmm you will be ill sleeping in some strange bed" naff off
Old May 28th 2008, 11:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

heres another classic...shes been to italy for a week (flipping bad timing i was in amsterdam), first time abroad. She comes back i said how was the food, she said it was ok but the hotel had pasta every night, why i dont know.....erm hello italy ring a bell
I expect she complained about all those foreigners too!
Old May 28th 2008, 11:38 pm
looking for my marbles

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
lol wouldnt suprise me, anyway she thinks she can speak italian now as someone signalled her for a light and she understood, international language of smokers

Right i best stop moaning about her (shes cooking 500 chicken legs at moment???? for ..**** knows)
Old May 28th 2008, 11:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol wouldnt suprise me, anyway she thinks she can speak italian now as someone signalled her for a light and she understood, international language of smokers

Right i best stop moaning about her (shes cooking 500 chicken legs at moment???? for ..**** knows)
She obviously feels like chicken tonight
Old May 28th 2008, 11:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

PMSL at the above.

My MIL won't go abroad - too hot, Won't eat 'foriegn muck' (ie anything which isn't meat and 2 veg) and hates flying... all of which is music to my ears..

Hope you are as lucky Claire.

My SIL wear sandals all year round (even in the snow - I kid you not) and never cuts her toe nails.... Doesn't like men or women (as MIL has put her off sex for life) and is trying to brainwash DD into her happy clappy religion.

Can you see why we are emigrating now???
Old May 29th 2008, 12:05 am
looking for my marbles

PMSL at the above.

My MIL won't go abroad - too hot, Won't eat 'foriegn muck' (ie anything which isn't meat and 2 veg) and hates flying... all of which is music to my ears..

Hope you are as lucky Claire.

My SIL wear sandals all year round (even in the snow - I kid you not) and never cuts her toe nails.... Doesn't like men or women (as MIL has put her off sex for life) and is trying to brainwash DD into her happy clappy religion.

Can you see why we are emigrating now???
shes talking about visitng us for a month, will build her a shed in back yard
Old May 29th 2008, 12:21 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

We got tin shed in our back yard, no running water, no electricity and lots o nasty spiders......................

sounds right up yout MIL street................

Whoa Whoa WTF am i on about i dnt want you MIL ere............

I retract everything i just wrote.........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.