Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

worst decision i ever made.....

Wikiposts

worst decision i ever made.....

Old May 28th 2008, 10:11 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: worst decision i ever made.....

Originally Posted by Gonnago
OMG is your MIL my MIL?? I feel your pain sweetie, its hell living back with my dad, we are of to the MIL next week which will be worse than hell....DH says its not hell, at least hell has drink and prostitutes
good luck with that, you will need it, i find ipod works well, cant hear her then lol.

Shes the only person i know who can hear through brick walls one minute (when you go outside to talk to someone on the phone, she cant help but overhear such a thing etc) and then be deaf the next:curse: (like when you say please dont touch our washing i will do it myself)
Old May 28th 2008, 10:12 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dorothy
At least your MIL doesn't wipe her fanny on your face towels.
true, well i hope not anyway ewww. she does take her teeth out at 9pm every night and sits there gurning at us though
Old May 28th 2008, 10:18 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

I am very very concerned about how you know that :bleurgh:

Buzzy
Old May 28th 2008, 10:21 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
(like when you say please dont touch our washing i will do it myself)
How familar is that? Its so the same here. Its like we have the same conversation every day..."please leave our washing to us etc"

Are you sure our outlaws aren't related?

A lot of our stuff is in storage in her garage. We'd only been moved in 2 days before MIL ordered a skip so she could sort through OUR stuff and throw away what she thought was crap and we wouldn't need.

I have threatened to concrete her under the patio if she goes anywhere near our things arrgghh!
Old May 28th 2008, 10:21 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee

Buzzy
Do you not remember Don544's MIL thread? I'll find the link for all who haven't read it.
Old May 28th 2008, 10:22 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

i bet yours doesnt look like that wrinkled old woman from benedorm and smokes 500 fags a day though
Mine does, the most horrible woman you could ever meet

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee

Buzzy
Love it
Old May 28th 2008, 10:25 pm
looking for my marbles

Originally Posted by perksy
How familar is that? Its so the same here. Its like we have the same conversation every day..."please leave our washing to us etc"

Are you sure our outlaws aren't related?

A lot of our stuff is in storage in her garage. We'd only been moved in 2 days before MIL ordered a skip so she could sort through OUR stuff and throw away what she thought was crap and we wouldn't need.

I have threatened to concrete her under the patio if she goes anywhere near our things arrgghh!
i wonder if there are special circumstances where the patio concrete thing will be in our favour, such as improving our quality of life.

Honestly i had the whole its embarrassing at times of the month discussion leave the washing, leave the cup leave our bedroom, thing and she doesnt listen. I got told off for running the water other night and she freezes every ******* morsal of left overs in sight. How we havent come down with food poisonign i dont know
Old May 28th 2008, 10:28 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Found it. For those who haven't had the pleasure, read this thread.
Old May 28th 2008, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Playing devils advocate here but she has been kind enough to put you up & have her entire life disrupted into the bargain. Can't imagine it's too easy for her either!

Of course, I have a 1 night limit with my MIL!
Old May 28th 2008, 10:33 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder if there are special circumstances where the patio concrete thing will be in our favour, such as improving our quality of life.

Honestly i had the whole its embarrassing at times of the month discussion leave the washing, leave the cup leave our bedroom, thing and she doesnt listen. I got told off for running the water other night and she freezes every ******* morsal of left overs in sight. How we havent come down with food poisonign i dont know
Its the opposite here. I have never seen so much food be chucked away. She has a morbid fascination with sell by dates and anything thats approaching its sell by date gets binned and she proper freaks if you so much as look at a yoghurt that has tomorrows date on it. I found the solution to this was to remove all labels from the food. If it smells bin it, if it dont then its fine is my motto. But the MIL is like a malfunctioning robot now...she clearly has no idea whats what and I'm pretty sure she will blow up very soon...highly amusing
Old May 28th 2008, 10:39 pm
looking for my marbles

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Playing devils advocate here but she has been kind enough to put you up & have her entire life disrupted into the bargain. Can't imagine it's too easy for her either!

Of course, I have a 1 night limit with my MIL!

He he, aww i am grateful ,but didnt realise how bloody annoying she would be to live with, on countdown now
Old May 28th 2008, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

Sheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura about

Just seen the back of my MIL after 3 weeks!! No I did not shed a tear!! What a pain in the ar$e is a polite way to describe her - don't ask about him maybe start another thread!!
Old May 28th 2008, 10:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Could be worse. You could be moving in with my mother. Think happy thoughts
Old May 28th 2008, 11:06 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Thats just ******g gross and soo soo wrong.

We got my MIL coming out in 3 weeks and i am looking forward to it.........shes TOPS..............the kind o MIL that you never here about.

A real gem.

If you think your MIL is bad hows about taking our teenage daughter for a week or two.............you WILL be the one on 500 fags a day i tell you.
Old May 28th 2008, 11:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
If you think your MIL is bad hows about taking our teenage daughter for a week or two.............you WILL be the one on 500 fags a day i tell you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.