Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

worcestershire sauce

worcestershire sauce

Old Sep 5th 2009, 5:47 am
Just Joined

redbod will become famous soon enough
Smile worcestershire sauce

Can anyone help me out here............I have runout of my Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce and cannot find it anywhere in Melbourne for love nor money.............can't afford to nip back to the UK to get a couple of bottles and the stuff they produce here just doesn't cut the mustard......this is serious..the avo's don't taste the same without it!!!!

HELP!!:fingerscros sed:
Old Sep 5th 2009, 5:49 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: worcestershire sauce

Originally Posted by redbod
Can anyone help me out here............I have runout of my Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce and cannot find it anywhere in Melbourne for love nor money.............can't afford to nip back to the UK to get a couple of bottles and the stuff they produce here just doesn't cut the mustard......this is serious..the avo's don't taste the same without it!!!!

HELP!!:fingerscros sed:
You sure you've searched Coles? They usually do it?

Em x
Old Sep 5th 2009, 6:15 am
ABCDiamond

I could post some down from our Woolworths, they always have plenty

$2.97 on the Woolworth's home delivery website.

Old Sep 5th 2009, 7:08 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Woollies, Coles or IGA usually stock it.
Old Sep 5th 2009, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

twizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the rough

Got mine from a Coles in Melbourne.... didn't think twice when I saw it, just picked up my L&P as usual. Only the other day I checked & realised it was from UK

Mine's running out so will need to get another, but I definitely bought it at Coles, in among the sauces (not the 'international' shelf) so hope I can still get some more
Old Sep 5th 2009, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, I just bought it off the shelf with the other sauces in Woolies or Coles!
Old Sep 5th 2009, 12:14 pm
Best move in life

interested16 will become famous soon enoughinterested16 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by twizzle
Got mine from a Coles in Melbourne.... didn't think twice when I saw it, just picked up my L&P as usual. Only the other day I checked & realised it was from UK

Mine's running out so will need to get another, but I definitely bought it at Coles, in among the sauces (not the 'international' shelf) so hope I can still get some more
yum yum....i love slicing open ma snags from the BBQ and a good squirt o woosta!
Old Sep 6th 2009, 12:52 am
Just Joined

redbod will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: worcestershire sauce

Thanks to everyone...............maybee when I looked lst there was a shortage as I went into Coles in Colandina (?) today and lo-and-behold a shelf load of L&P..........Happy Me!!
Old Sep 6th 2009, 1:14 am
Account Closed

Bet you bought more than one though!

Em x
Old Sep 6th 2009, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redbod
Thanks to everyone...............maybee when I looked lst there was a shortage as I went into Coles in Colandina (?) today and lo-and-behold a shelf load of L&P..........Happy Me!!
Phew- that was a major crisis averted then.

And saved megabytes of bandwith - all-night debate, and I dare say a few members getting banned...
Old Sep 6th 2009, 2:10 am
Account Closed

Behave yourself you naughty badger you!

Em x
Old Sep 6th 2009, 3:51 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Phew- that was a major crisis averted then.

And saved megabytes of bandwith - all-night debate, and I dare say a few members getting banned...