Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:45 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Originally Posted by Dmartyos
Terrible, Terrible woman, youngish but makes herself look like shes 50.

What about Sue Barker? I know I shouldnt but theres something there aswell.

Jesus I didnt realise how bad I was, I got problems!
Have you ever got snags mate, go to the corner of the room and have a serious chat with yerself, NOW!!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Geez, a classic 'wouldn't touch her with yours mate' and don't bother posting one of Posh!

OzTennis
Ok, how about Ginger Spice, bit chubby, all spilling out of that union jack dress?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dmartyos
Terrible, Terrible woman, youngish but makes herself look like shes 50.

What about Sue Barker? I know I shouldnt but theres something there aswell.

Jesus I didnt realise how bad I was, I got problems!
That photo must be about 10 years old an all, have you seen her recently?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:10 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, but how many of you have secretly got a thing for Wilma Flintstone, or Jessica Rabbit?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cadman
That photo must be about 10 years old an all, have you seen her recently?
Useless fact #146 - Note the scar on Barker's face, it was the result of a real dog attacking her in her younger days when she was playing a tennis tournament in... Australia.

OzTennis
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:17 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Useless fact #146 - Note the scar on Barker's face, it was the result of a real dog attacking her in her younger days when she was playing a tennis tournament in... Australia.

OzTennis
She looks like the Duchess of Cornwall in that pic. :scared:
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:18 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Jane Tenison ... well ...

would you ... ?
hang on... that doesn't count, i think most people wouldn't be embarrassed at that.... and in Excalibur, she was fantastic!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:20 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

c'mon guys... don't be shy... i'm waiting to hear Fergie (not Alex), Barbara Bush, Anne Robinson.... what's wrong with you???!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cutina
c'mon guys... don't be shy... i'm waiting to hear Fergie (not Alex), Barbara Bush, Anne Robinson.... what's wrong with you???!
Got Rob's perfect match, a really classy chick!
Attached Thumbnails Women you shouldn't really fancy ...-vicky.jpg  
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:50 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Sigourney does it for me ....
Attached Thumbnails Women you shouldn't really fancy ...-sigourneyweaver-380.jpg  
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:56 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by glittababe
Got Rob's perfect match, a really classy chick!
Thanx GB!!!!!

I imagine you to have apenchant for fit, athletic young men, so found this guy for you....imagine he would be RIGHT up your ...ahem...street!!!
Attached Thumbnails Women you shouldn't really fancy ...-dork.jpg  
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sad I know but I used to quite like Carol Jackson in eastenders (bianca's mam) played by Lindsay Coulson.

The pic I've attached is off the eastenders website I think so she looks pretty good compared to the poor cow in 'enders - her bianca was shaggin her boyfriend apparently and she "fand art" about it
Attached Thumbnails Women you shouldn't really fancy ...-char_caroljackson.jpg  

Last edited by cadman; Dec 14th 2005 at 3:36 pm.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Thanx GB!!!!!

I imagine you to have apenchant for fit, athletic young men, so found this guy for you....imagine he would be RIGHT up your ...ahem...street!!!
whhooorrrrr look at that tongue
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

whhooorrrrr look at that tongue
how about this for you boys, practical too
Attached Thumbnails Women you shouldn't really fancy ...-bigbutt.jpg  
Old Dec 14th 2005, 4:14 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

how about this for you boys, practical too
OMG where did you get that picture of my MIL? She really does have a shelf for an arse :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.