Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Woman charged with bestiality

Woman charged with bestiality

Old Nov 30th 2006, 3:08 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of
Default Re: Woman charged with bestiality

Originally Posted by Dorothy
My sister used to be a major crime detective in Canada and she talks about a case where a man was found guilty of animal cruelty. He had been *****ing chickens and just as he was about to climax he would break their necks. There was also a story about a guy and a gerbil going around a while ago, but not sure about that one. The chicken *****er story is true, though.
A gerbil !! :scared: wouldn't it just end up like a furry condom
Old Nov 30th 2006, 8:02 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
A gerbil !! :scared: wouldn't it just end up like a furry condom
That's why I'm not sure if it's true or not.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:59 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Im waiting for the DVD to come out...

This is the 2nd 'animal' incident, preceding this horse whispering loon there was the infamous rabbit-man of Sydney, who was going round sydney buying rabbits on his corporate amex - he bought so many he had to start going to different shops to hide the fact he was accumulating a stock of rabbits. I think thats up in court about now.

police found many many dead rabbits behind his office...... nutcase .

They dont put this on the DIMIA website
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:26 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spalen
Im waiting for the DVD to come out...

This is the 2nd 'animal' incident, preceding this horse whispering loon there was the infamous rabbit-man of Sydney, who was going round sydney buying rabbits on his corporate amex - he bought so many he had to start going to different shops to hide the fact he was accumulating a stock of rabbits. I think thats up in court about now.

police found many many dead rabbits behind his office...... nutcase .

They dont put this on the DIMIA website
He's out of court and has been given psychiatric help I believe. He was ill.

Well, you'd have to be.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:09 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

He didn't work for KFC did he

He had been *****ing chickens and just as he was about to climax he would break their necks.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:13 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

What do you her excuses was when the police turned up?
" I just fell on this horse"

Originally Posted by renth
A NSW north coast woman has been charged with bestiality and offensive conduct after allegedly being involved in an indecent act with a horse.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:16 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by themerlin
What do you her excuses was when the police turned up?
" I just fell on this horse"

Surely the horse fell on her?
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themerlin
He didn't work for KFC did he

Thought the mayo tasted a bit iffy !!!!!

Nicky
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:24 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like the one involving a well known Hollywood actor who allegedly attended an ER to have said furry friend removed from a body orifice... Needless to say (or is that thank God!) it's not true...
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:47 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Classic, I reckon she was just horsing around...

A NSW north coast woman has been charged with bestiality and offensive conduct after allegedly being involved in an indecent act with a horse.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...007132,00.html
Must be your landlords wife then?
Old Nov 30th 2006, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

I kept asking my wife to try bestial necrophilia and sado-masochism.

She told me to stop flogging a dead horse.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:08 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Classic, I reckon she was just horsing around...

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...007132,00.html
I'm sure the horse enjoyed it and the woman also. Neither were hurt. What's the problem? Sounds llike a leftover law from our Judeo-Christianity past. Beastiality is legal in many places in the world including parts of the US.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
I'm sure the horse enjoyed it and the woman also. Neither were hurt. What's the problem? Sounds llike a leftover law from our Judeo-Christianity past. Beastiality is legal in many places in the world including parts of the US.
bloody hell.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:35 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
bloody hell.
Geez mate don't be so shocked. It's been going on ever since man had an erection and woman a disappointing partner! Interestingly tho, some states in the US that permit beastiality don't permit gay male relationships??? Conservative farmer vote? lol Go figure
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:43 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Surely the horse fell on her?
No! Amateur. See what happens is ......oh errr, maybe another time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.