Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Wish me luck for tomorrow I'm having my 4th...

Wish me luck for tomorrow I'm having my 4th...

Old Sep 11th 2007, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wish me luck for tomorrow I'm having my 4th...

So the time has come for my 4th operation, wish me luck, that there is no more complication, I'm petrified.
I'm fasting starting in 45 mins, I shall be going in the morning.
Only today I found out my surgeon name is exactly the same as mortgage broker Wendy recommend, I wonder if he does it part time, she said he's brilliant broker, lets hope he is brilliant surgeon too.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:39 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wish me luck for tomorrow I'm having my 4th...

good luck babe.

Hope it goes well.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Good Luck, sweets dreams and a speedy recovery!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:01 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
So the time has come for my 4th operation, wish me luck, that there is no more complication, I'm petrified.
Only today I found out my surgeon name is exactly the same as mortgage broker Wendy recommend, I wonder if he does it part time, she said he's brilliant broker, lets hope he is brilliant surgeon too.
Fariedeh.....thinking of you....)))HUGS((( Ems x
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:07 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Remind yourself

they are sh*t scared that you are going to sue,

they will treat you like gold dust nothing will be allowed to go wrong

you will be a model of defensive medicine

Good luck honey, my thoughts are with you ((((((HUGS)))))
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hears wishing you well for tomorrow, Been reading your story and you are such a strong brave lady im sure this time all will go well, sending you hugs for tomorrow and Luck
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:18 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Hey girl,

Hoping and praying it all goes well for you, dont be afraid to ask lots of questions and speak up if your not happy, all my best wishes and thoughts
Old Sep 11th 2007, 9:22 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck for tomorrow, hope things start to pick up for you and you have a speedy recovery.

Hugs
Joexx
Old Sep 11th 2007, 9:32 pm
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

Good Luck - and prayers said for you both.

You won't need it, its time now for a big change in your fortunes.

You've got me worried - a mortgage surgeon ?1

It may cost you a fortune, but you will recover.

Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery
look forward to hearing how you got on
take care God bless and dont worry
shaz x
Old Sep 11th 2007, 11:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure everything will be just fine this time. Let me know how it goes
Old Sep 11th 2007, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Farideh,
Just wanted to let you know you're not alone, you have alot of 'cyber' friends that are thinking of you and wishing you well. Hurry back to BE and let us know how you are.
S xx
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it's gone ok and you are now starting on the road to good health again.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

BayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud of

I'm wishing you lots of luck farideh. I'm sure everything will be fine and hope to see you back here soon.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:30 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck and speedy recovery to you, you've been through enough! Hope to see you on BE very soon, let us know how you're getting on!