Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Will a Nintendo Wii work in Oz?

Will a Nintendo Wii work in Oz?

Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all
Default Will a Nintendo Wii work in Oz?

Managed to buy one today but then got wondering....will it work in Oz?
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice
Default Re: Will a Nintendo Wii work in Oz?

Yes they will they are all on Pal .
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:19 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

do a search - this has been asked tens of times already!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevemich
wouldn't it've been easier for you to simply type Yes?
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:27 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdunx
Wouldn't it have been easier for you to simply type nothing
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Wouldn't it have been easier for you to simply type nothing
Old Dec 7th 2007, 4:24 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdunx
Maybe, but why duplicate what the person above said?
(anyway, for your info I have spent time replying on this very subject on previous threads )

There seems to be one of the topics that has at least one thread started per week, so I do not think it unreasonable to point people in the direction of the search button
Old Dec 7th 2007, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stevemich

just answering the question would be appreciated, instead of a smart ass reply.....we're not regular users of this forum and don't read every single thread on here.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:55 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mancfamily
just answering the question would be appreciated, instead of a smart ass reply.....we're not regular users of this forum and don't read every single thread on here.
I don't think it as meant as smart arse, just redirecting you to the information that you seek
Old Dec 8th 2007, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

The answer i wanted was yes or no , so if you take time to reply a smart arsed remark , why not simply answer the question
Old Dec 8th 2007, 6:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

The answer i wanted was yes or no , so if you take time to reply a smart arsed remark , why not simply answer the question
i think you have missed the point. the poster was trying to save time you by pointing out the search button, then you wouldnt have waited for a reply
once you know where the search button is on here you can get answers to all sorts of questions with a click of the mouse. it saves waiting days for an answer.
oh and waiting for a yes or no answer means that you will have to ask more questions and you wont get to to find out other things without asking

good luck in your quest

Last edited by soapy©; Dec 8th 2007 at 6:37 am.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by soapy
i think you have missed the point. the poster was trying to save time you by pointing out the search button, then you wouldnt have waited for a reply
once you know where the search button is on here you can get answers to all sorts of questions with a click of the mouse. it saves waiting days for an answer.
oh and waiting for a yes or no answer means that you will have to ask more questions and you wont get to to find out other things without asking

good luck in your quest

ive missed no point , i only check the forum from time to time , i do have a life unlike you with 14k posts +

If you are going to take out the time to reply answer the actual question , or ignore the thread and let me find the search button by myself

i cant find the smiles for w@nker
Old Dec 8th 2007, 9:32 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Popcorn anyone....
Old Dec 8th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

ive missed no point , i only check the forum from time to time , i do have a life unlike you with 14k posts +

If you are going to take out the time to reply answer the actual question , or ignore the thread and let me find the search button by myself

Ha Ha Soapy. Another pleasant person.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 9:40 am

Sorry mate but everyone on this thread has tried to help you after you came on and asked a question, yet you choose to call people smart arse and wanker.

Please stop making yourself look a tit, I'm embarrassed for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.