why do we bother?

Old Jun 19th 2010, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why do we bother?

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Yes thanks for turning up and giving the world a laugh,at least Ireland can still hold their head up,as bad as we can be sometime we would def be a lot better than yer shower of losers

I'd rather watch paint dry than watch any of the other home nation teams...

All the other teams, bar England, cannot even qualify for world cup!

If you can't get there, you shouldn't be making wry comments on teams that have made it. Why? Coz they are better than your team... ha ha ha

Ireland=Same as watching Jackie Charlton fishing!
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:27 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Syedney
I'd rather watch paint dry than watch any of the other home nation teams...

All the other teams, bar England, cannot even qualify for world cup!

If you can't get there, you shouldn't be making wry comments on teams that have made it. Why? Coz they are better than your team... ha ha ha

Ireland=Same as watching Jackie Charlton fishing!
Ireland are not a 'home' nation,this is an open forum so i can make any comment's i like(almost),what was the point of getting to the world cup only to turn into the laughing stock of the world
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:29 am
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Ireland are not a 'home' nation,this is an open forum so i can make any comment's i like(almost),what was the point of getting to the world cup only to turn into the laughing stock of the world
I would say that honour currently lies with the Germans
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:30 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perksy
I would say that honour currently lies with the Germans
Oh i think not dear fellow,they are a little bit behind the english.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

An open forum? Im pretty sure its a British expats forum, since youre not British then maybe you'd be better fitted to the Semtex forum.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:32 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
An open forum? Im pretty sure its a British expats forum, since youre not British then maybe you'd be better fitted to the Semtex forum.
Jeez yer funny,for a newbie
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:34 am
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

On the subject of being a laughing stock in front of the worlds eyes, have Roy Keane and Mick McCarthy kissed and made up yet?
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:41 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by perksy
On the subject of being a laughing stock in front of the worlds eyes, have Roy Keane and Mick McCarthy kissed and made up yet?
More chance of me having 60% of my brain removed and becoming an england supporter
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

More chance of me having 60% of my brain removed and becoming an england supporter
Would that be physically possible?
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:44 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Would that be physically possible?
More so that england playing football
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:51 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

More so that england playing football
Bernie, we are in it whether we are good or not, and you ain't, just accept it and move on.............
Old Jun 19th 2010, 11:08 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Bernie, we are in it whether we are good or not, and you ain't, just accept it and move on.............
Oh i accepted it long ago when we were cheated by the french,dont mean i cant give you losers shit
Old Jun 19th 2010, 11:16 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh i accepted it long ago when we were cheated by the french,dont mean i cant give you losers shit
And if the situation was reversed we'd be doing the same to you after all

At least the English got to the finals without cheating, unlike the sneaky French
Old Jun 19th 2010, 11:18 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And if the situation was reversed we'd be doing the same to you after all

At least the English got to the finals without cheating, unlike the sneaky French
Yeah and thank god england did get to the finals.it's the funniest thing on telly at the mo
Old Jun 19th 2010, 11:51 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah and thank god england did get to the finals.it's the funniest thing on telly at the mo
Yeah my sides are still splitting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.