Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who would you like to meet?

Who would you like to meet?

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:48 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who would you like to meet?

Which BE member would you like to meet and why?

I'd like to meet Soapy because he sounds like a right nutter and get pi**ed with him
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:24 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who would you like to meet?

I'd like to meet MikeStanton ... see if the 'mental' image I have of him in my head is anywhere near the reality ...
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:26 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

My list is too long.

So, everyone, apart from the cow that's on my ignore list.

You know who you are.

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:32 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Which BE member would you like to meet and why?

I'd like to meet Soapy because he sounds like a right nutter and get pi**ed with him
id like to meet Biggy, not only because shes a complete nutter, shes lovely too
and i think it would be good to go on a night out with Ransi, although there is the risk you might end up locked up by the end of the night
too many people to mention, gedge, soapy, bix, ray, northernbird, ipom (hope im not the cow ) wendy, mags etc etc

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:38 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
id like to meet Biggy, not only because shes a complete nutter, shes lovely too
and i think it would be good to go on a night out with Ransi, although there is the risk you might end up locked up by the end of the night
too many people to mention, gedge, soapy, bix, ray, northernbird, ipom (hope im not the cow ) wendy, mags etc etc

iPom and mipik
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
(hope im not the cow )

God, no!
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:42 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
My list is too long.

You know who you are.

Who is it iPom?

Go on....I dare you to tell
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Who is it iPom?

Go on....I dare you to tell
No can do.
Keep it on topic now folks.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:58 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Soapy can't get online just now but he asked me to pass on his answer.

Any other swingers.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 2:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bordy
Soapy can't get online just now but he asked me to pass on his answer.

Any other swingers.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 2:31 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Stalkers?
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

I would like to meet Bix, got this image of him all warm and cosy in his den

Di
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:47 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
My list is too long.

You know who you are.

I have a few on ignore too.....make life so much easier than having to read their drivel

My list is too long too.....
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:48 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Stalkers?
"Stranglers in the night, exchanging glances ..."
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:50 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
"Stranglers in the night, exchanging glances ..."
Vim F is that you in the picture?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.