Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who would you come back as?

Who would you come back as?

Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:39 am
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all
Default Who would you come back as?

If you had it all back again, What would you do/who would you be?
Would you study harder, or study less and play more, would you try and catch that concert even if it meant missing a day at work the following day, would you have gone after that girl/guy at the supermarket and not wondered about it on the way out of the shops.
Its funny but with the new decade itching its way in, everyone wants the sun to shine in their faces.

Do luck come your way or do you have to work hard at earning a bit of it?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:45 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who would you come back as?

Originally Posted by Beachband
Would you study harder, or study less and play more, would you try and catch that concert even if it meant missing a day at work the following day, would you have gone after that girl/guy at the supermarket and not wondered about it on the way out of the shops.
Its funny but with the new decade itching its way in, everyone wants the sun to shine in their faces.

I wouldn't come back. One life is enough for me and I'd just make different versions of the same mistakes anyway.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:47 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I wouldn't come back. One life is enough for me and I'd just make different versions of the same mistakes anyway.
Christ i hope you cheer up by tomorrow
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Christ i hope you cheer up by tomorrow
We'll fi him - lets face it, you even get ME to cheer up, so I'm sure you can sort him out
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:50 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
We'll fi him - lets face it, you even get ME to cheer up, so I'm sure you can sort him out
"sort" me out...
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:52 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Luck does come my way, but its usually the bad kind. I'm just want to survive the next decade without being rained on all the time - the sun would be a luxury I'm not sure I karmically deserve
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:52 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

"sort" me out...
Best bring along my sympathetic and i give a shit personallity
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:53 am
Home and Happy

"sort" me out...
See, yer smiling already
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:54 am
Home and Happy

Best bring along my sympathetic and i give a shit personallity
That one's had a lor of use lately
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:56 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana
That one's had a lor of use lately
Tell me about it,here's to 2010 and a little less life coaching
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:58 am
Home and Happy

Tell me about it,here's to 2010 and a little less life coaching
That's for certain - distance between us and all that..............
Old Dec 31st 2009, 4:01 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Kurt Cobain's wife (not Courtney Slag though)

...and I'd make an honest man outa him - and I wouldn't murder him either
Old Dec 31st 2009, 4:25 am
Home and Happy

In all seriousness, I'd just like to come back as someone who really made a difference to people's lives. Instead of being someone who lacks confidence and needs rescuing and propping up on many occasions (sorry Bernie ), I'd like to be someone with the courage of their convictions who could actually try and help people in less fortunate situations than me - all very noble stuff, and I guess a lot of people would aspire to be the same.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 4:25 am
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Kurt Cobain's wife (not Courtney Slag though)

...and I'd make an honest man outa him - and I wouldn't murder him either
Thats funny, do you think he was really murdered?
His mother did say at the time, just after the news of his death became known - why did you have to join that 27 club.
He was without doubt one of the most entertaining musicians around at the time, you never knew what he was gonna do when he came on stage.

Last edited by Beachband; Dec 31st 2009 at 4:28 am.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 4:38 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Thats funny, do you think he was really murdered?
His mother did say at the time, just after the news of his death became known - why did you have to join that 27 club.
He was without doubt one of the most entertaining musicians around at the time, you never knew what he was gonna do when he came on stage.
I loved him, he was so talented, a genius

I've always thought Courtney had something to do with it, it's well documented that he wanted a divorce and she obviously figured that she would walk away with more money if he was dead, rather than just the half she would have earned in a divorce. She was also fuming that he was about to walk away from a $10 million tour, he was turning his back on the music industry apparently and she didn't want to be married to someone outa the industry. (she needed someone to write her songs for Hole)

Yeah i remember his mum and sis saying that when he was young,he spoke about joining the 27 club, but that doesn't mean he felt the same way when he grew up a bit. He had a 2 year old daughter at the time ffs.

I guess we'll never know the truth. Shame.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.