Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who watches Masterchef?

Who watches Masterchef?

Old Jul 6th 2009, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

twizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Who watches Masterchef?

Originally Posted by Peepster
Look was it just me or did Pohs (or should I say Pohlercoasters....) pudding sound revolting? Deep fried egg whites with cornflour? And how were they Christmassy particularly when paired up with a salmon lasagne?? WTF??

Now, SURELY Sam The Child will go tonight. Or maybe Weird Andre?? Who do we think?
No, definitely not just you! Seen so many dishes on Masterchef that have me positively drooling they look & sound so delicious... but pohlercoasters one def did not!
And that salmon lasagne looked awful - blegh!

In contrast, Justines salmon & veg looked divine, even if the core ingredients weren't easy to inspire a Christmas themed meal with.

Interesting Chris & Sam served up raw salmon

Am happy for either Sam or Andre to go tonight
One tonight, the other tomorrow night? (well, one can hope )
Old Jul 6th 2009, 8:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's Sam's time but god, I'd be happy if Chris went The arrogance of the guy leaves me gob smacked every night. It did make me chuckle when Justine was stressing about her salmon being cooked when it was in for over an hour and Chris was totally blase about his and it was only cooked for half an hour.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 8:26 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

I can't work out why they have brought people back who had been eliminated.
Anyone explain ?
Old Jul 6th 2009, 8:39 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
I can't work out why they have brought people back who had been eliminated.
Anyone explain ?
probably just to drag it on for another week!
Old Jul 6th 2009, 8:48 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Possums
probably just to drag it on for another week!
Saw on the net that the final is the 19th ...it's getting like pulling teeth

Just off to make coffee before it starts

$20 Sam gets kicked...and another $20 if he cries
Old Jul 6th 2009, 8:53 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Saw on the net that the final is the 19th ...it's getting like pulling teeth

Just off to make coffee before it starts

$20 Sam gets kicked...and another $20 if he cries
bugger couldnt find the final date when I looked, well we are off to the UK on Friday so after all this going to miss the final!

I reckon Sam has had enough, his heart just doesnt really seem in it to me.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 9:02 am
Australian Citizen

bugger couldnt find the final date when I looked, well we are off to the UK on Friday so after all this going to miss the final!

I reckon Sam has had enough, his heart just doesnt really seem in it to me.
That might be crap ...just looked for the link, and can't find it now...

You'll have to keep up to date on the website videos ..
Old Jul 6th 2009, 9:15 am
(^v^)

That might be crap ...just looked for the link, and can't find it now...

You'll have to keep up to date on the website videos ..
yep I will check in when I can
Old Jul 6th 2009, 9:22 am
Australian Citizen

Andre's look like baby food
Old Jul 6th 2009, 9:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

its still pish
Old Jul 6th 2009, 9:27 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by soapy©
its still pish
Stop pishing
Old Jul 6th 2009, 9:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Stop pishing
but it is pish! and i feel sorry for all the poor men out there who will be eating this pish for the next few months
Old Jul 6th 2009, 9:44 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by soapy©
but it is pish! and i feel sorry for all the poor men out there who will be eating this pish for the next few months
Months ??

Matt doesn't look like he's adverse to eating, and eating, and eating
Old Jul 6th 2009, 9:50 am
(^v^)

I just wanted Mrs Overall to come in with some real Maccaroons
Old Jul 6th 2009, 9:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

I just wanted Mrs Overall to come in with some real Maccaroons
oooooow now my mouth is waterin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.