14.89%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Who should we ban first:

Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:36 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who should we ban first:

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Not yet....

Bloody drunken sods running this site, I'll get it sorted..

Sue its the Aspro clear ya want, yes, stick it in the water, thats right, now sip it slowly...

Better?

Right, can you ban Luke, Soapy, Bix, Glittababe oh and Mrs Dagboy.
They've broken lots of forum rules.

No time to explain, gotta go. Wet smelly baby alert
Where are the admins and moderators when you need them? Come on, the people have spoken, ban Bix and Soapy and Luke,and Mrs Dagboy and Glittababe,

It appears the only way to get their attention is to swaer. Useless collection of arseshaging hamsters. (that should do it)
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:55 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Where are the admins and moderators when you need them? Come on, the people have spoken, ban Bix and Soapy and Luke,and Mrs Dagboy and Glittababe,

It appears the only way to get their attention is to swaer. Useless collection of arseshaging hamsters. (that should do it)
you piss head
Old Dec 27th 2005, 12:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It's generally the mother's brain cells that seem to die off slightly when pregnant and giving birth not the father's
Old Dec 27th 2005, 12:33 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
But of course, but theres a vast distinction between being a tosser and an asshole

As for winning it "hands down"... where else would you expect my hands to be being a tosser ?
tosser? I was referring to dick head but hey both descriptions suffice
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

nah , just ban me
SAVE THIS FORUM FROM SOAPYS PISH© !!!!!
thats what i say
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:08 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Come on.

There must be one disturbed soul that disagrees.

No ?
Old Dec 28th 2005, 2:03 am
It's got to be purple....

wsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond repute

Who should we ban first:

His name ain't on the list but I nominate ZX10R because if he isn't on this bloody forum posting then he is either out fishing or riding his motorbike......on seconds thoughts do I really want him hanging around the house pestering me ??

Cancel that nomination !!!!

Wendy
Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:48 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Sorry mate, the vote was for a tosser to get banned, not a friggen dick head
<shakes head> Those crazy taffy's will evolve eventually ... compliments of the season to you too, wanker
Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:51 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I thought you had banned yourself. Haven't heard from you for ages - assumed you had a life
Nope, can't buy a ban around here ...

In any case it's a lot more interesting to post some inconsequential nonsense every now and again than try to go out with guns a-blazing ... unless someone would like to provoke me

Hope you are well, compliments of the season to ya
Old Dec 29th 2005, 9:00 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
<shakes head> Those crazy taffy's will evolve eventually ... compliments of the season to you too, wanker
Why ever would we take a step backwards (unless we changed our identity into that of an englishman) ?
Old Dec 29th 2005, 9:13 am
Account Closed

Why ever would we take a step backwards (unless we changed our identity into that of an englishman) ?
Oh goody, an old-fashioned cliche-ridden slanging match

Right then ...

Your father was a pit-pony and your mother smells of leeks.

So there.

Obviously I'll make notable exceptions for Richard Burton and LiW ... and anyone else that doesn't conform to the stereotype of a malformed troll with a chip on both shoulders.

Those double-language signs are fighting a losing battle y'know, the whole place will soon be riddled with families that have seen one too many 'A place in the country' episodes and want a bit of rural idyll ... and then what will you do, burn the holiday cottages down? Nope, the old-fashioned Neanderthal approach was tried before, didn't work.

<insert your gratutious xenophobic sweeping sterotypes here>

Old Dec 29th 2005, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by soapy
nah , just ban me
SAVE THIS FORUM FROM SOAPYS PISH© !!!!!
thats what i say

I would help, but I've already voted for you and Bix twice.

I'm from northern ireland you understand. Vote early and vote often is our democratic motto.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 10:29 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Oh goody, an old-fashioned cliche-ridden slanging match

Right then ...

Your father was a pit-pony and your mother smells of leeks.

So there.

Obviously I'll make notable exceptions for Richard Burton and LiW ... and anyone else that doesn't conform to the stereotype of a malformed troll with a chip on both shoulders.

Those double-language signs are fighting a losing battle y'know, the whole place will soon be riddled with families that have seen one too many 'A place in the country' episodes and want a bit of rural idyll ... and then what will you do, burn the holiday cottages down? Nope, the old-fashioned Neanderthal approach was tried before, didn't work.

<insert your gratutious xenophobic sweeping sterotypes here>

No stereotypes here matey, yet history remains that this disgusting country (wales) has never been defeated (ummm, unlike its neighbouring country)

As for you sir... well, your just someone that lacks a penis apart from the facsimile of the one that adorns your head
Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:54 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Who should we ban first:
Aw shucks nobody voted for me. I've missed out on all the polls this year ......

Still, we have a clear winner.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:16 am

Originally Posted by wmoore
Aw shucks nobody voted for me. I've missed out on all the polls this year ......

Still, we have a clear winner.

Thats what you get for being too nice...

So, is LookIamafu banned yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.