Wmoore
0%
ADL
14.89%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Who should we ban first:

Old Dec 26th 2005, 12:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who should we ban first:

Originally Posted by A dogs life
I cant believe 6 people have voted for me!!

I hope they were ironic votes

ADL
nope all 5 were me ya B****** ha ha ha ha
wee joke honest
i wouldnt mind winning this one. i would at least like to win one of them, even if its the ................who do u think is a prick thread
Old Dec 26th 2005, 12:32 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i wouldnt mind winning this one. i would at least like to win one of them, even if its the ................who do u think is a prick thread
Do we need a poll to establish that ?
Old Dec 26th 2005, 12:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Do we need a poll to establish that ?
hope not.......thats it. bix decide......soapy won the last one
Old Dec 26th 2005, 1:30 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Soapy, Soapy, Soapy, Oh Yeah And Soapy :d
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:41 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
nope all 5 were me ya B****** ha ha ha ha
wee joke honest

Oi Sue... OIIYY SUE,
PAUL HEY PAUL .... one of ya wake up would ya!!!

(Jeez they're hungover again. )

After a long a scientific poll its been decided that Soapy gets banned.

Oh... and Bix if you get a mo, ta, thanks

ADL
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:54 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Oi Sue... OIIYY SUE,
PAUL HEY PAUL .... one of ya wake up would ya!!!

(Jeez they're hungover again. )

After a long a scientific poll its been decided that Soapy gets banned.

Oh... and Bix if you get a mo, ta, thanks

ADL
Bollox, I won, I wanna get banned not soapy
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Bollox, I won, I wanna get banned not soapy
Oh okay, and Luke, Luke, luke... your not looking are you.

And Glittababe. For no reason. Just ban her.

Oiii SUE WAKE UP
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:04 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Oh okay, and Luke, Luke, luke... your not looking are you.

And Glittababe. For no reason. Just ban her.

Oiii SUE WAKE UP
Not looking ? have I been banned allready ?
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:04 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Ban me you cock-suckers!

Disclaimer: If you like sucking cocks then please insert a really nasty insult here. Or, if you are female then ignore the whole thing because it's not really an insult. Unless you are a lesbian of the 'butch' variety then you are included. Or a feminist. On the subject of feminists, here is a festive joke - Q. How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb? A. Two, one to change the light bulb and the other to suck my cock.

Note to self: Think post through before starting it ... or in fact, just don't bother ... and matey, if you think any of this is remotely clever then you are just deluding yourself so why don't you just go back to not posting anything at all because you and I know your best posting was done a loooong time ago and this is all just prolonging the agony ... AND these 'note's to self' don't make it any funnier.

Note to self: Don't post any more 'notes to self' or unedited trains of thought in the future.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:08 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Ban me you cock-suckers!

Disclaimer: If you like sucking cocks then please insert a really nasty insult here. Or, if you are female then ignore the whole thing because it's not really an insult. Unless you are a lesbian of the 'butch' variety then you are included. Or a feminist. On the subject of feminists, here is a festive joke - Q. How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb? A. Two, one to change the light bulb and the other to suck my cock.

Note to self: Think post through before starting it ... or in fact, just don't bother ... and matey, if you think any of this is remotely clever then you are just deluding yourself so why don't you just go back to not posting anything at all because you and I know your best posting was done a loooong time ago and this is all just prolonging the agony ... AND these 'note's to self' don't make it any funnier.

Note to self: Don't post any more 'notes to self' or unedited trains of thought in the future.
Sorry mate, the vote was for a tosser to get banned, not a friggen dick head
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Ban me you cock-suckers!

I thought you had banned yourself. Haven't heard from you for ages - assumed you had a life
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:15 am

Not looking ? have I been banned allready ?

Not yet....

Bloody drunken sods running this site, I'll get it sorted..

Sue its the Aspro clear ya want, yes, stick it in the water, thats right, now sip it slowly...

Better?

Right, can you ban Luke, Soapy, Bix, Glittababe oh and Mrs Dagboy.
They've broken lots of forum rules.

No time to explain, gotta go. Wet smelly baby alert
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:19 am
Banned

they have rules here ?
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:26 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry mate, the vote was for a tosser to get banned, not a friggen dick head
yeah cos you'd win that one hands down wouldnt you
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by possoms
yeah cos you'd win that one hands down wouldnt you
But of course, but theres a vast distinction between being a tosser and an asshole

As for winning it "hands down"... where else would you expect my hands to be being a tosser ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.