Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who fancies a fight??

Who fancies a fight??

Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:01 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who fancies a fight??

Originally Posted by joeyballantyne
is that george michael in his wham days, punching dave lee travis?
Wham, bam, he is a man.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:05 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I would disagree with some, agree with some, got confused as to what you were on about with some, one thing for sure - I don't miss your mum. No offence but if you want to take it, tough
On a serious note, I don't agree with most of my views either moneypen, but thought it may start a fight.

Paul.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:06 pm
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diddy
Wham, bam, he is a man.
what are you incinerating? that he's gay (scoff). next you'll be telling me charles and di have split up.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:10 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Aaaawwwww....

But if we can't hit women, then I won't be able to hit you back.
You're just making excuses now, stop dancing round like a girl and show us what you've got or I'll start calling you Andrew Ridgely.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:13 pm

what are you incinerating? that he's gay (scoff). next you'll be telling me charles and di have split up.
and you can stop barracking from the sidelines
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:27 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by gedge
You're just making excuses now, stop dancing round like a girl and show us what you've got or I'll start calling you Andrew Ridgely.
Hope this works, coz you're gonna 'ave it..
Attached Thumbnails Who fancies a fight??-_41382276_woodsjohnson203.jpeg  
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:29 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

Oh yeah, now I'm on fire.....
Attached Images  
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:33 pm

Oh yeah, now I'm on fire.....
where did that come from???

what were we fighting about?
has anyone seen my mummy?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:39 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

where did that come from???

what were we fighting about?
has anyone seen my mummy?

Not sure really. I think it was the price of lettuce.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:50 pm

Not sure really. I think it was the price of lettuce.
Could have been an ear of cauliflower.
Aw well who cares, do you fancy a pint?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 2:00 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

Could have been an ear of cauliflower.
Aw well who cares, do you fancy a pint?
Yeah, if you're buying.

I'll get the raw steaks for these bruises.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 2:08 pm

Yeah, if you're buying.

I'll get the raw steaks for these bruises.
It's a deal! We showed 'em what a real fight is all about.
Bunch of namby pambys.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

charles and di have what.................. :scared:
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:14 pm
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

wHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PRICE OF PETROL IN OZ?
Sorry about the cap locks but its just too early
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:27 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
How about which BE member's arse would you most like to shove a poll up??
Was that a poll, or a pole?

Some of the whinging on here just makes me .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.