Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who fancies a fight??

Who fancies a fight??

Old Feb 27th 2006, 11:19 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Who fancies a fight??

Originally Posted by diddy
And what's more, the heat gives you itching nads!!!!
You've had 8 ****ing hours to start a fight and you want to start now?

Yeah itchy pico nads in your case.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 11:42 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
You've had 8 ****ing hours to start a fight and you want to start now?

Yeah itchy pico nads in your case.

You can talk with your stupid, new fangled, spiky hair cut. Thugs like you should be locked up.

God I'm crap at arguing.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:19 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

You can talk with your stupid, new fangled, spiky hair cut. Thugs like you should be locked up.

God I'm crap at arguing.
Yes you are!
Anyway this is meant to be a fight.
Puts your fists up.
Are you a man or a mouse?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:33 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
Yes you are!
Anyway this is meant to be a fight.
Puts your fists up.
Are you a man or a mouse?
Who do you think you are telling me I'm good at arguing, eh, eh?

C'mon, let's 'ave it!!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:37 pm

Who do you think you are telling me I'm good at arguing, eh, eh?

C'mon, let's 'ave it!!
I said you weren't any good at arguing. Now it appears you can't read either?
You're asking for it.
Right outside now.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:42 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

I said you weren't any good at arguing. Now it appears you can't read either?
You're asking for it.
Right outside now.
That's it, to the carpark.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:42 pm

That's it, to the carpark.
You asked for it...
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:45 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

You asked for it...
Are you saying I asked for it?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:48 pm

Are you saying I asked for it?
Great now you're deaf...
I should give you a right wallop, that might help!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:50 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

Great now you're deaf...
I should give you a right wallop, that might help!
That's it, I'm opening a can of whoop arse on ya...............

..........no sorry, my mistake that's baked beans.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, here goes:

It's too bloody hot in Australia, too bloody cold in the UK, it's too humid in Brisbane and the Gold Coast is alot nicer anyway, lettuce is a rip off, Australians are all rude and arrogant and not as nice as British people, there's lots more crime and drugs in the UK, Aussie rules is pants and Soccer is not a game, it's called football, there's too many mossies, I miss my Mum, the health system is crap - but I'm not sure which country I'm talking about, the transport system in Oz is crap, but too expensive in the UK, I can't beleive how expensive the Dentist is in OZ, the education is crap, all kids are hooligans in the UK and we should lock 'em all up and throw away the key, execute the Balie nine, no don't execute them, free Schapelle, there's too many traffic jams in the UK, John Howard is a gutless wimp, vegemite is better than marmite and I can't buy my favourite t bags in Oz.

Anyone wanna disagree?

Paul.
I would disagree with some, agree with some, got confused as to what you were on about with some, one thing for sure - I don't miss your mum. No offence but if you want to take it, tough
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:55 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I would disagree with some, agree with some, got confused as to what you were on about with some, one thing for sure - I don't miss your mum. No offence but if you want to take it, tough
Did you read that Gedge?

C'mon let's 'ave it Moneypen! I think you better join me and Gedge in the Carpark.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:57 pm

Did you read that Gedge?

C'mon let's 'ave it Moneypen! I think you better join me and Gedge in the Carpark.
Oh I can't be hitting a woman, but you on the other hand have tried my patience...
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:00 pm
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I can't be hitting a woman, but you on the other hand have tried my patience...
is that george michael in his wham days, punching dave lee travis?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:00 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

Aaaawwwww....

But if we can't hit women, then I won't be able to hit you back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.