Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who Else Is Sick Of The Expats?

Who Else Is Sick Of The Expats?

Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who Else Is Sick Of The Expats?

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I am happy to announce that Singapore Airlines safely delivered the missing suitcase complete with red undies, yesterday afteroon.
Great news! now Mr PP won't be going commando...

Now the case is there, you probably feel more on an even keel and can start sorting your new life out. Just think of Jenni grumbling away in Blighty if it seems to be taking a while. You'll get there in the end.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

We are dependant on a 14 year olds kidneys to decide to stop tit ars**ng around and chuck the goddamn protein where its supposed to go!!! im sure they wait for us to walk into the hos and whisper to each other "on the count of 3, grab that protein and chuck it down with the wee....ready 1------2---------3!!! :curse:

fingers crossed on the 18th......not long now.

nickie
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:58 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I would love to have a big house to whinge about, but instead I am dealing with supersmug, self appointed God like status, rude and often arrogant Real Estate Agents.

If and I say 'if' we manage to secure a rental we are going to see on Saturday, I promise to stand in the garden and moan about the sheer size of the size of the bedrooms

That is of course, providing I can crawl far enough up the Estate Agents backside, asked for his autograph and thrown my undies at him in order to get a house.

LMAO!!! Hi there PP, great to hear from you

There's so much that springs to mind, but I'm far too much of a lady to say anything at all!!!

And whaddya mean FA? I'll have you know I'm in a particularly mellow mood today Except I can't get the Visa Application to download to my pooter so's I can fill it in & send it to George (he who must be obeyed) Lombard.

Woe, woe & thrice woe!

Last edited by JenniGee; Mar 10th 2008 at 10:01 pm.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:00 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
We are dependant on a 14 year olds kidneys to decide to stop tit ars**ng around and chuck the goddamn protein where its supposed to go!!! im sure they wait for us to walk into the hos and whisper to each other "on the count of 3, grab that protein and chuck it down with the wee....ready 1------2---------3!!! :curse:

fingers crossed on the 18th......not long now.

nickie
How's she doing? Are you making her drink plenty of water? Oh & if she complains about needing to pee too much, just stick a bucket by the bed. Sening karma for Kelsey's Kidneys!!!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JenniGee
How's she doing? Are you making her drink plenty of water? Oh & if she complains about needing to pee too much, just stick a bucket by the bed. Sening karma for Kelsey's Kidneys!!!
We literatly pin her down and pour the water down her throat...and shes threatened with the worst kind of death if she even THINKS about buying a bottle of coke or anything else like that when she goes out.
Poor thing though cos she has a high rise bed

I do feel for her though cos when anyone asks hows the application going, i have to explain to them that its just the hos we are waiting for...then have to reasure kels its not her fault and im not blaming her but at the end of the day her kidneys are whats holding us up......in the nicest of ways meant...if you know what i mean.

she seems cool by it all, next week she gets tues off (hos) wed off (academic tutoring day :curse and fri - mon off (easter) doing well aint she.

thanks for the karma.

nickie